|Currency||South Cereskian Pound|
The Federal Republic of South Cereskia is a small, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its irreverence towards religion. The democratic population of 32 million South Cereskians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Healthcare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 22.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient South Cereskian economy, worth 1.16 trillion South Cereskian Pounds a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Pizza Delivery, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 36,374 South Cereskian Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, a nation-wide cull of Peregrine Falcons is in effect, genocide is seen as a topic best avoided in history lessons, and the populace harbors a fierce hatred of the metric system. Crime is almost non-existent. South Cereskia's national animal is the Peregrine Falcon, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : South Cereskia resigned from the World Assembly.
- : South Cereskia was endorsed by The Republic of Citrus Rutaceae.
- : South Cereskia lost the endorsement of The Unicorns have taken over of Aerilia.
- : South Cereskia was endorsed by The Unicorns have taken over of Aerilia.
- : South Cereskia was endorsed by The Ecological Republic of Abonland.
- : South Cereskia was endorsed by The Golden Throne Room of Ethnon.
- : South Cereskia was endorsed by The Zombie Fighting Kingdom of Cereskia.
- : South Cereskia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Bali kingdom.
- : South Cereskia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Assembly Trade Rights"".
- : South Cereskia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kuriko".