|Leader||General Lucius Thomas|
The Military Dictatorship of South African Legions is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by General Lucius Thomas with an iron fist, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, pith helmet sales, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 1.858 billion South Africans are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The relatively small, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order, Industry, and Administration also on the agenda, while Welfare and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Havencrest. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 33.0%.
The frighteningly efficient South African Legionsian economy, worth 266 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 143,494 Dollars, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 794,684 per year while the poor average 13,040, a ratio of 60.9 to 1.
Crocodile roadkill is smeared across the asphalt of the new Formula One track, signs at the border tell international drivers where they can put their cars, "To Hell or to Marshland" is a common settler cry directed at native Brasilistanis, and arms manufacturers and mild-mannered journalists have been outed as superheroes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. South African Legions's national animal is the Dog, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : South African Legions was endorsed by The Democratic States of Britle.
- : South African Legions was endorsed by The Free Land of Siberian Workforce.
- : South African Legions was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Following new legislation in South African Legions, arms manufacturers and mild-mannered journalists have been outed as superheroes.
- : Following new legislation in South African Legions, "To Hell or to Marshland" is a common settler cry directed at native Brasilistanis.
- : Following new legislation in South African Legions, signs at the border tell international drivers where they can put their cars.
- : Following new legislation in South African Legions, crocodile roadkill is smeared across the asphalt of the new Formula One track.
- : Following new legislation in South African Legions, military doctrine says not to open fire until you see the "beady little eyes" of Johnny Foreigner.
- : Following new legislation in South African Legions, 'Coloniser-in-Chief' has become General Lucius Thomas's new moniker.
- : Following new legislation in South African Legions, parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list.
Endorsements Received: 182 » Aerilia, Omnistria, Dabarastan, Yaorozu, Territorio di Nessuno, The Rhein States, Andexia, Ethnon, Holy Empire of Greater Bavaria, Great Bights Mum, Eri-Maqa-Ena, El Fiji Grande, Dreadton, Votak Matim, Sundred, Hamerica, Dar es Saalam, Heilhum Imperius, New Octicarg, Guer Aike, Zzozona, Morover, Corfad, Newpromisedland, Cretox State, Ravendi, Orado, Shibutani, Siwale, Prydania, Pallaith, Kocherian, Lulubellia, Vincone Cae, Kragsgale, Empy, Brucklania, Fauzjhia, Sunto, New Lakemba, Sikol, Interdimensional Zone, Notyoutopia, Xagill, 1 very fast endotarter, Holy Oranz, Unsophisticate, Eywaan, Illusia and Neverendia, Runeda, and 132 others.U S Eh, McMasterdonia, Selfgradatude, Amerian States, Harjad, Xyrron, Daiz, Sil Dorsett, Frances Francis the First of France, Wineclaw, Outer Shenendoah, Yokciq Empire, Malta Comino Gozo, Liminyj, WeKnow, New Trisone, VictorH, Valentine Z, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Chips and Guac, Elvoreto, Loutsland, The Iron Lions, North Bratislava, Hardscrabble, Jestings, Magna Banitia, Solcius, Highton Islands, Kranostav, Merconitonitopia, A Salmon Named Harold, Wilkshire, Xipher, Simone Republic, Draconian Progression, The Endless Eventide, Innocentic, Republica Guilleana, Seanat, Madjack, Viridiann, Former English Colony, Joodey, PotatoFarmers, Pytong, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Religioncord, Seenvorland, Bankowiata, Kazoo Basin, The Stratosphere Islands, PEG, Pasargad, The Pantheons, Imperial Pieserged, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Libertania Democratica, The Serdey Islands, Slyakanya, Sevinland, Odelinor, The Pleiads, Nodnarb, Climeria, East Akra, Seijitsu, Yellops, Blyskalia, Port Naga, Free Atlantis, Venicea, Godwanna, Strongwill, His Enduring Majesty, Bharathvarsh, Star Kingdom, Xentherida, Galbadiana, Maratabat, Planes, Super Girl, Morgul, The Mazur Empire, Sachi, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Nalver And, Colfes, Wisconsota, Moubarakistan, Vesteysia, Barabolia, Otakus and Weebs, Valgarda, Clan Spaniel, Crusadam, Francois Isidore, Svenskan, Zemnaya Svoboda, Landfinia, Maott, Figyjharli, Sanjurika, Wapistan, Trumpski, Muqatil, Iberia y las Colonias, Travislavania, Greater Afroeurasia, Dangine, Patrician, The Ultimate Republic, Questann, Lol2639, Siforpeo, Free Salvation, Tyirza, Shotokonia, BTProductions, Uzbek Khan, Svenskskit, Healiopolis, The Tampa Bay Rays, Koda-Land, Navsland, Aryan Homeland, Steampunk Ariel, Alexander the Magnus, New Celoveniortan, Mon Island, Siberian Workforce, and Britle.