|Currency||Indus Dollar Soup|
The Republic of SoupKM is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 985 million SoupKMians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 32.6%.
The SoupKMian economy, worth 36.1 trillion Indus Dollar Soups a year, is led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Furniture Restoration, and Soda Sales. Average income is 36,621 Indus Dollar Soups, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Surveillance cameras are banned, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, and napalm is the tool of choice for disabling eco-unfriendly forestry operations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. SoupKM's national animal is the Soup-eater.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : SoupKM's influence in The Alliance of Eros rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : SoupKM's influence in The Alliance of Eros rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : SoupKM's influence in The Alliance of Eros rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : SoupKM's influence in The Alliance of Eros rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : SoupKM relocated from The soup clan to The Alliance of Eros.
- : SoupKM ejected The Republic of BEFORE CONSUMING 4 CHEESEBURGERS VINNY from The soup clan.
- : SoupKM's influence in The soup clan rose from "Dominator" to "Hegemony".
- : SoupKM was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : SoupKM's influence in The soup clan fell from "Hegemony" to "Dominator".
- : SoupKM's influence in The soup clan rose from "Superpower" to "Hegemony".