The General of Soun Tzu is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Sun Tzu with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-working, devout population of 10.498 billion Chinese are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The large, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Luoyang. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 68.8%.
The very strong Soun Tzuan economy, worth 783 trillion Chinese Firecrackers a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 74,598 Chinese Firecrackers, with the richest citizens earning 7.3 times as much as the poorest.
Female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast, people think garlic bread counts as one of their "five a day", Violetist maidens who fall for an outsider must leave their violet light districts in shame, and captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Soun Tzu's national animal is the Chinese Walrus, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways, and its national religion is Confucianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Soun Tzu relocated from Lazarus to The Burning Legion.
- : Soun Tzu was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Soun Tzu ceased to exist in The Burning Legion.
- : Soun Tzu's influence in The Burning Legion fell from "Ambassador" to "Diplomat".
- : Soun Tzu's influence in The Burning Legion rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Soun Tzu's influence in The Burning Legion rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Soun Tzu's influence in The Burning Legion rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Soun Tzu's influence in The Burning Legion rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Soun Tzu's influence in The Burning Legion rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Soun Tzu's influence in The Burning Legion rose from "Apprentice" to "Truckler".