The Democratic Republic of Soul Har is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 2.224 billion Soul Harians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Denderbloem. The average income tax rate is 85.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Soul Harian economy, worth 358 trillion euros a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 161,024 euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Small patches of desolate land across the world are part of Soul Harian sovereign territory, business meetings across the country are interrupted by the sound of squeaking whoopee-cushions, planes can be grounded for months simply because an inspector "didn't like the color", and school uniforms are compulsory. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Soul Har's national animal is the firefly, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Soul Har was endorsed by The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : Soul Har was endorsed by The Dominion of Mew Nation.
- : Soul Har was endorsed by The Republic of Great Africans.
- : Soul Har was endorsed by The Dominion of Wild Space.
- : Following new legislation in Soul Har, school uniforms are compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Soul Har, planes can be grounded for months simply because an inspector "didn't like the color".
- : Following new legislation in Soul Har, business meetings across the country are interrupted by the sound of squeaking whoopee-cushions.
- : Following new legislation in Soul Har, small patches of desolate land across the world are part of Soul Harian sovereign territory.
- : Following new legislation in Soul Har, the army lures cannon fodder with promises of a college education.
- : Soul Har was endorsed by The Ice-cream loving state of Amerion.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Quiescent, Tsunamy, The Solar System Scope, Aidenfieeld, Kringalia, Luddinlande, Farengeto, Jehenna, Moreana, Sandaoguo, Hanguk-Nippon, The naked people, Wyatonians, Linguiniland, Rebel-topia, Darakin, Aywhyou, United States of Vietnam, Escevola, La Ascension, Volaworand, Paranoia, Sedunn, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Concrete Slab, Lotadia, Drugged Monkeys, Calistan, Jaxon, New Briantown, Yellunstryer, Aumeltopia, Beepee, UnShleepd, Elveka, Silberne Wache, Liberated Lambergs, The National Corporation, Macrothea, Isokenzar, Anachronolandia, Barabarom, Noveos, Nothanksbutseriously, Saciu, Xandev, and 28 others.Lost And Found, Vincent Field, Grouu, Auphelia, Kroumos, Midand, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Birdkeeper, Maletora, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, Academy of Umbrellas, Wehraboos, The Dragon Enclave, Akindom, Ostanasia, Dasko, Churumduul, State of Iowa, Chocholand, Pays de Loire, Roavin, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, Mew Nation, and Agalaesia.