The Empire of Soriatorius is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Nadako Soriatorius with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, free-roaming dinosaurs, and infamous sell-swords. The hard-nosed population of 2.5 billion Soriatorians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Almatheia. The average income tax rate is 33.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Soriatoriusian economy, worth 334 trillion rowens a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 133,883 rowens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Corporations donate huge sums of money to favored politicians, it is often said that only Nadako Soriatorius could bring down Dàguó, a new generation of aquariumless hotels are being built under government supervision, and breast milk is being redistributed from each according to their ability to each according to their need. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Soriatorius's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Soriatorius was endorsed by The Free Land of Bridgett.
- : Soriatorius was endorsed by The Free Land of Avornica.
- : Soriatorius was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Soriatorius was endorsed by The Ruthless Polity of Astal Aavors.
- : Soriatorius was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Gospel Power.
- : Following new legislation in Soriatorius, breast milk is being redistributed from each according to their ability to each according to their need.
- : Following new legislation in Soriatorius, a new generation of aquariumless hotels are being built under government supervision.
- : Following new legislation in Soriatorius, it is often said that only Nadako Soriatorius could bring down Dàguó.
- : Soriatorius was endorsed by The Ancient Holy Lands of Merconitonitopia.
- : Soriatorius was endorsed by The Republic of Malvad.
Endorsements Received: 108 » Sankami, Unimaginable Doom, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Shadowrik, Sunto, Sil Dorsett, Xentherida, Guslantis, Siwale, Holy Oranz, Selfgradatude, Frances Francis the First of France, Bharathvarsh, Enosville, Wisconsota, Kaschovia, Lord Ravenclaw, Notyoutopia, Vazali, Alice Gardens, Vegetarian States, Apetopia, Southern Stroraia, Omicron Persei V111, American MapleStory, HMS Unicorn, Pallaith, Kingdom of Space, Kwaj, General COE, Reannia, Friently, HoNg KoNg EmPiRe, Shin-Hachioji, South Grand Mountain, Diodone, Coemgen, Anima Proxa, Southern Allican, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Plembobria, Zemnaya Svoboda, Sheppey, Aenglaland, AdyLand, Prevaland, The Utopian Movement, Buckerino, and 58 others.Kelvaros Prime, Ausmercia, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Seven Hills, Erfworld, The Iron Lions, Cloydicia, Che Sana Und, Bayern-Straubing, The Lancerian Empire, Aerilia, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Amerian States, Vogonlandia, Stareogratia, Coppicia, Tredano, PlanetPunk, Maestros haven, Pakistan 001, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Corfad, Territorio di Nessuno, Panama Coalition, Transhumanist Anarchical Union, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Phillywob, Cuyan, Slaughterhouse Nine, Wodan, Beodarasc, Forunte, Wineclaw, Thenaca, Ainsworth, Felhaven, Pria Xennes, New Lakemba, Lionia, Republic of Dixie, Victoriaans Nederlands, New-El, Midds Conia, Libotionia, Maott, Agrauron, Yaris, Mzeusia, Gladio II, NatsukiLand, Sanjurika, Malvad, Merconitonitopia, Gospel Power, Astal Aavors, Avornica, and Bridgett.