The Protectorate of Soraru is a massive, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning Deer population. The hard-working population of 2.19 billion Soraruans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 16.6%.
The Soraruan economy, worth 101 trillion Yen a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 46,241 Yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. Soraru's national animal is the Deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Soraru applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Soraru relocated from Eggs N Jakey to Spear Danes.
- : Soraru's influence in Eggs N Jakey rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Diplomat".
- : Soraru resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Soraru was endorsed by The Totally not blood of Mages of Tower of Kirkwall.
- : Soraru's influence in Eggs N Jakey rose from "Zero" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Soraru endorsed The Republic of BEFORE COOKING 2ND DINNER VINNY.
- : Soraru was endorsed by The Republic of BEFORE COOKING 2ND DINNER VINNY.
- : Soraru endorsed The Totally not blood of Mages of Tower of Kirkwall.
- : Soraru relocated from Spear Danes to Eggs N Jakey.