The Protectorate of Soraru is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its burgeoning Deer population. The hard-working population of 3.091 billion Soraruans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 16.7%.
The Soraruan economy, worth 142 trillion Yen a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 46,177 Yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. Soraru's national animal is the Deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Soraru relocated from Lost to Spear Danes.
- : Soraru applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Soraru resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Soraru's influence in Lost rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Soraru was endorsed by The Stand of Red Hot Chili Pepperr.
- : Soraru endorsed The Stand of Red Hot Chili Pepperr.
- : Soraru relocated from Spear Danes to Lost.
- : Soraru was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Soraru's influence in Spear Danes rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Soraru's influence in Spear Danes rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".