The Republic of Sonorus is a huge, safe nation, notable for its burgeoning Owl population. The quiet, industrious population of 928 million Sonorusians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Defense, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 22.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Sonorusian economy, worth 37.1 trillion Knuts a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Retail, and Gambling. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 40,011 Knuts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sonorus's national animal is the Owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sonorus's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Sonorus resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Sonorus's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Sonorus's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Sonorus was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Sonorus relocated from Christmas to The Rejected Realms.
- : Sonorus was ejected from Christmas by The Eye of Horus.
- : Sonorus relocated from Artificial Solar System to Christmas.
- : Sonorus was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Andusrean Army.
- : Sonorus was endorsed by The Kingdom of Captain Kaeya.