|Capital||Sunshine and Rainbows|
|Leader||The Supreme People's Assembly|
The Socialist Republic of Solveneia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by The Supreme People's Assembly with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, rampant corporate plagiarism, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.27 billion Solveneians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sunshine and Rainbows. The average income tax rate is 94.5%.
The powerhouse Solveneian economy, worth 590 trillion credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 112,129 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Producers insist that movie stars wear crash helmets in every scene, access to the woods is only granted to those who bring a small shrubbery, hazmat suits are a common Solveneian garb, and children dream of becoming physicians and physicists. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Solveneia's national animal is the kitten, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Solveneia's influence in The Communist Bloc rose from "Unproven" to "Page".
- : Following new legislation in Solveneia, children dream of becoming physicians and physicists.
- : Following new legislation in Solveneia, hazmat suits are a common Solveneian garb.
- : Following new legislation in Solveneia, access to the woods is only granted to those who bring a small shrubbery.
- : Following new legislation in Solveneia, producers insist that movie stars wear crash helmets in every scene.
- : Following new legislation in Solveneia, military advisors frequently remind San Vitenzan farmers that they have to pull the pin on a grenade before throwing it.
- : Solveneia altered its national flag.
- : Solveneia relocated from Lazarus to The Communist Bloc.
- : Solveneia was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Solveneia ceased to exist in The Communist Bloc.