|Capital||Sunshine and Rainbows|
|Leader||The People's Council|
The Friendly Republic of Solveneia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by The People's Council with a fair hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, frequent executions, and compulsory vegetarianism. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.02 billion Solveneians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sunshine and Rainbows. The average income tax rate is 88.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Solveneian economy, worth 103 trillion credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Cheese Exports. Average income is 51,067 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Board shorts have replaced board rooms, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration, the nation's air missiles have killed thousands of Brasilistan military personnel, and elite teams of assassins have been sent into Brasilistan. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Solveneia's national animal is the kitten, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is State Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Solveneia, elite teams of assassins have been sent into Brasilistan.
- : Following new legislation in Solveneia, the nation's air missiles have killed thousands of Brasilistan military personnel.
- : Following new legislation in Solveneia, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration.
- : Following new legislation in Solveneia, board shorts have replaced board rooms.
- : Solveneia endorsed The Republic of The Proletarian Red Guards.
- : Solveneia was endorsed by The Republic of The Proletarian Red Guards.
- : Solveneia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Solveneia, carpet bombing has decimated Brasilistan's landscape and population.
- : Following new legislation in Solveneia, the military is on a massive recruiting drive in advance of an invasion of Brasilistan.
- : Following new legislation in Solveneia, raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing.
Endorsements Received: 16 » Kethania, Freed Europe, Shamian, Tekaroe Islands, Kletzenland, Socialised Capital, Vulga, Stalin Lands, Trabardia, Thebernoka, Soviet Socialist Armenia, Marxmeans, Sodoran Alesia, Marxstar, East Ustya, and The Proletarian Red Guards.