|Leader||Hegemon Sansha Kuvakei|
The Dominion of Solteur is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Hegemon Sansha Kuvakei with an even hand, and renowned for its disturbing lack of elderly people, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed population of 3.751 billion Solteurians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brehon. The average income tax rate is 45.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Solteurian economy, worth 200 trillion ramials a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Pizza Delivery, Uranium Mining, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 53,407 ramials, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Dog owners proudly declare that their pups can predict when the mailman will arrive, travel bureaus double as recruiting centers for national intelligence agencies, Bigtopian interference in domestic elections is always democratically sanctioned, and political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Solteur's national animal is the cockatoo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is tolerance.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Solteur was endorsed by The Republic of Riverpost.
- : Solteur was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Solteur was endorsed by The Impossible Pantisocracy of Nuweland.
- : Following new legislation in Solteur, political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm.
- : Following new legislation in Solteur, Bigtopian interference in domestic elections is always democratically sanctioned.
- : Solteur was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Solteur, travel bureaus double as recruiting centers for national intelligence agencies.
- : Following new legislation in Solteur, dog owners proudly declare that their pups can predict when the mailman will arrive.
- : Following new legislation in Solteur, light entertainment isn't dead.
- : Solteur was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Stukilo.
Endorsements Received: 83 » Imperium Anglorum, The Seven Provinces, Yahlia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Einswenn, An Clar, Irminsulia, Ahma, Troltovia, Saint Domingo, Slavorussia, The Mongol Plain, The New Nordic Union, Thracia Republic, Wombelland, Regnum Italiae, Northern German Federation, St Scarlett, Rouvenor, Slavonia and Srijem, Dark Matter, Lovisa, Outer Sparta, Alympian Kingdom, Pazano, North of Americas, Feria-Alkaline, Leszno, Lexembourg, Kaspinia, Dorpz, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Greate San Marino, Thracia and Crimea, Death Bat, The Champions League, Germany Third Reich, Miharr, Cytadela, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, Republic of Satherland, Pilipinas and Malaya, Leranditale, Beauprix, Kenmoria WA Mission, Bahnhofstrasse, Apabeossie, Mantcor, Viciebskaja, and 33 others.The Kingdom of Denmark, Soviet Taoistan, British Norklon, Gingera, Alsted, Elisabethshagen, Novo Portugal, Free Furentenia, WaffleEmpire, Stromia, Neuchateau, Permorania, Alba-Nord, Walfo, Porury, Preusses, Lord Sapre, Enway, Shagolaa, Sienkahn, Elitestland, Durlia, Evergreen Keys, Nardin, Apollonivm, GanymedEuropa, Prussian-Union, Legique, Socialist Balkans, Stukilo, Nuweland, Continental Social Democrats, and Riverpost.