The Fylke-Republic of Solborg is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Tori Fr°yland with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, anti-smoking policies, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 10.939 billion Solborgians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of ┼lesund. The average income tax rate is 98.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Solborgian economy, worth a remarkable 2,921 trillion kroner a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 267,027 kroner, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Atheists in the nation feel uneasy living in buildings where they were once vilified, giggling elementary school newspaper reporters want to know why Tori Fr°yland is a silly poophead, only lightning has a chance of striking Tori Fr°yland twice, and banning party poppers has been a real party pooper. Crime is totally unknown. Solborg's national animal is the lynx, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Solborg's influence in Revolution After Dark fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : Solborg's influence in Revolution After Dark rose from "Page" to "Hermit".
- : Solborg lodged a message on the Revolution After Dark Regional Message Board.
- : Solborg updated the World Factbook entry in Revolution After Dark.
- : Solborg relocated from Osiris to Revolution After Dark.
- : Solborg was refounded in Osiris.
- : Solborg ceased to exist in Revolution After Dark.
- : Solborg removed Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority from the WA Delegate in Revolution After Dark.
- : Solborg's influence in Revolution After Dark fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Solborg's influence in Revolution After Dark rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Dominator".