The Constitutional Monarchy of Solarrion is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Christopher Underwood with a fair hand, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, absence of drug laws, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 4.417 billion Solarrionians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dangrayne. The average income tax rate is 90.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Solarrionian economy, worth 641 trillion Idoloes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 145,228 Idoloes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Pandemics are over and done with by the time it takes to pass the nation's stringent border security, all recreational drugs are legal, the mood of raunchy movies is often ruined by the sound of babies crying, and only adults may purchase violent video games. Crime is totally unknown. Solarrion's national animal is the Howler Monkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Solarrion was endorsed by The People's Republic of Marxstar.
- : Solarrion voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing Unjust Warfare".
- : Solarrion voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Personal Privacy".
- : Solarrion was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Nicest Citizens and the Top 5% for Highest Drug Use.
- : Following new legislation in Solarrion, only adults may purchase violent video games.
- : Following new legislation in Solarrion, the mood of raunchy movies is often ruined by the sound of babies crying.
- : Following new legislation in Solarrion, all recreational drugs are legal.
- : Following new legislation in Solarrion, pandemics are over and done with by the time it takes to pass the nation's stringent border security.
- : Following new legislation in Solarrion, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web.
- : Following new legislation in Solarrion, women give birth underneath so many blankets that the doctor can't feel the bump.
Endorsements Received: 11 » Shamian, Tekaroe Islands, Kethania, Stalin Lands, Alangrad, Soviet Socialist Armenia, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, New Kletersia, Marxmeans, Sodoran Alesia, and Marxstar.