The Democratic Monarchy of Sol Two is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Femcred with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate population of 1.506 billion Sollan have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Administration, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aroacre. The average income tax rate is 77.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Sol Twoan economy, worth 146 trillion gils a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is 97,426 gils, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
In government offices a hidden killer takes the lives of ministers and civil servants, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees, major internet servers have acquired citizenship, and women who walk into the ladies' changing room are accused of being Peeping Toms. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Sol Two's national animal is the lynx, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sol Two was endorsed by The Allied States of Driodal.
- : Sol Two was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Sol Two, women who walk into the ladies' changing room are accused of being Peeping Toms.
- : Following new legislation in Sol Two, major internet servers have acquired citizenship.
- : Following new legislation in Sol Two, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees.
- : Following new legislation in Sol Two, in government offices a hidden killer takes the lives of ministers and civil servants.
- : Sol Two was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Sol Two endorsed The High Court Justice of Ebonhand.
- : Following new legislation in Sol Two, people invite random old men into their homes to play with their kids.
- : Following new legislation in Sol Two, feuilletons can only be deciphered with a Galliennais dictionary.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Yaravia, Beblahbleblo, Holota, Wehraboos, Corgitopiaa, Hanguk-Nippon, Shuckle Empire, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Amerion, Tepertopia, Land Without Shrimp, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, PenguinPies, Nowa Europa, Tsunamy, Bawkie, Bleakfoot, Westenhald, Ambirich, Canmore, Volaworand, Immund, Aidenfieeld, Anatasha, Holy Free, Piscantium, Arscanesia, Drew Durrnil, Concrete Slab, Kringalia, Farengeto, Raidener, The Haughtherlands, Rebel-topia, Sandaoguo, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Ebonhand, Chernaya Zvezda, Banglazstrogaria, Sou Avida, Darakin, Eleuthelrium, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, Erstavik, Castraebar, Mavenu, Donat Invadia, and 35 others.Damn Frigid Wastelands, Karimata, Sagostas, Shintoese, Nova Montron, Drystar, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, RestartAll, Shefino, Bonobiana, North Kanuckistan, Sedunn, Ostavaria, Ipugao, Virconea-Milatia, Makinius, Flumenvallis, Esterwood, North Pernambuco, Leimarite Empire, Kiani, Froshar, Zataras, Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, Cilibia, Great Lothian, Sismite, Mnemnovia, Tyrantistica, Comfed, TescoPepsi, Eae, Shadeth, Antwerpen1, and Driodal.