|Currency||Armenian Ark Silver Dram|
The Socialist Serene Republic of Socialist Soviet Armenia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Agastya Nadadhur with an iron fist, and notable for its pith helmet sales, sprawling nuclear power plants, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 4.273 billion Armenians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gyumri. The average income tax rate is 95.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Armenian economy, worth 801 trillion Armenian Ark Silver Drams a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 187,555 Armenian Ark Silver Drams, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sneezing pedestrians are grabbed by alley-lurking doctors, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak, hordes of unemployed lumberjacks have resorted to cutting down utility poles to satisfy their cravings, and a faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles' distance from the National Science Park. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Socialist Soviet Armenia's national animal is the Hammerhead Shark, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Socialist Soviet Armenia was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Jebatga.
- : Socialist Soviet Armenia was endorsed by The Славиданшо of Othenhiem.
- : Socialist Soviet Armenia was endorsed by The Sacro Imperio of United Communes of Chile.
- : Socialist Soviet Armenia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Greater Icelandia.
- : Socialist Soviet Armenia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Asparagusia.
- : Socialist Soviet Armenia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Scardino".
- : Socialist Soviet Armenia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Military Death Penalty Ban".
- : Socialist Soviet Armenia endorsed The Principality of Eco-Paris Reformation.
- : Following new legislation in Socialist Soviet Armenia, a faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles' distance from the National Science Park.
- : Following new legislation in Socialist Soviet Armenia, hordes of unemployed lumberjacks have resorted to cutting down utility poles to satisfy their cravings.
Endorsements Received: 75 » GanymedEuropa, Imperium Anglorum, Parliamentary Laramidia, Invernessia, Northern German Federation, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, The Champions League, Feria-Alkaline, Republic of Satherland, Regnum Italiae, Someseni, Jim the Baptist, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Super Happy Land, The New Nordic Union, ENOTRIA, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, St Scarlett, Dark Matter, Pilipinas and Malaya, Walfo, An Clar, Sloburg, IllyrianAlbania, Prussian-Union, Destyntine, Stromia, Lyallpur, Irminsulia, Alsted, Leranditale, North of Americas, Northwest Isles, Domton, Outer Sparta, Shaor, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Ausvelt, Savinecross, The Seven Provinces, Abject Ludicrosity, Socialist Balkans, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Mons Graupius, Sienkahn, Chronus, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Azitupia, and 25 others.Elisabethshagen, NorthPortugal, Enway, Meropis, Rivierenland, The Oriental Empire, Crestphalia, Mallesia, Ashckar, Corsovica, The New Mexican Confederation, Trixeland, Kanokla, Estoniia, Apabeossie, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Eski, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Asparagusia, Greater Icelandia, United Communes of Chile, Othenhiem, and Jebatga.