|Leader||The First Citizen|
The Federation of Socialist People of Redondo Mundo is a huge, cultured nation, ruled by The First Citizen with an even hand, and notable for its state-planned economy, sprawling nuclear power plants, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, devout population of 917 million Redondo Mundoans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Coral Bay. The average income tax rate is 60.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Socialist People of Redondo Mundoan economy, worth 71.3 trillion credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 77,700 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The intelligence community is playing 4-D chess with an imaginary spy network, fashion magazine covers finally display realistic body images following photo-manipulation becoming illegal, bleach is the nation's most common pesticide, and the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Socialist People of Redondo Mundo's national animal is the People's Parakeet, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Socialist People of Redondo Mundo, the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers.
- : Following new legislation in Socialist People of Redondo Mundo, bleach is the nation's most common pesticide.
- : Following new legislation in Socialist People of Redondo Mundo, fashion magazine covers finally display realistic body images following photo-manipulation becoming illegal.
- : Socialist People of Redondo Mundo voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting the Rights of Labour Unions".
- : Following new legislation in Socialist People of Redondo Mundo, the intelligence community is playing 4-D chess with an imaginary spy network.
- : Following new legislation in Socialist People of Redondo Mundo, most ambassadors from Socialist People of Redondo Mundo retire only a few years after being appointed.
- : Following new legislation in Socialist People of Redondo Mundo, exceptionally talented workers are praised more than Revolutionary heroes.
- : Following new legislation in Socialist People of Redondo Mundo, people often get liposuction to reduce their air fares.
- : Socialist People of Redondo Mundo endorsed The Fеdеral Rеpublic of Seanat.
- : Socialist People of Redondo Mundo endorsed The Republic of Tsandonown.
Endorsements Received: 155 » New Lakemba, Votak Matim, Lulubellia, Guer Aike, Aerilia, Kazoo Basin, Chukstik Illahi, Empy, Cretox State, Newpromisedland, The Tampa Bay Rays, Brucklania, Venicea, The Rhein States, Pytong, Valentine Z, Orado, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Andexia, Odelinor, Sundred, Great Bights Mum, Tvers, Hamerica, Dreadton, Imperial Pieserged, Former English Colony, Bankowiata, Kocherian, North Bratislava, Slyakanya, Corfad, Kranostav, Koda-Land, Hardscrabble, Notyoutopia, Shibutani, Territorio di Nessuno, Yaorozu, Loutsland, Navsland, Omnistria, Yokciq Empire, Dar es Saalam, Kragsgale, Zzozona, Nodnarb, Siwale, Sunto, Sikol, and 105 others.Selfgradatude, Interdimensional Zone, Maclare, Draconian Progression, Yellops, Joodey, Climeria, 1 very fast endotarter, Pasargad, Heilhum Imperius, Sevinland, East Akra, Wineclaw, Seijitsu, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Xipher, Republica Guilleana, Strongwill, Colfes, Blyskalia, Sil Dorsett, El Fiji Grande, Port Naga, Ethnon, Frances Francis the First of France, Galbadiana, Levoth, Holy Oranz, The Iron Lions, United Kahndaq, The Pantheons, Godwanna, Svenskskit, Libertania Democratica, The Serdey Islands, Bharathvarsh, His Enduring Majesty, Illusia and Neverendia, Fauzjhia, Moneyflows, Xagill, Pallaith, Xentherida, Maratabat, Dabarastan, Runeda, Planes, Super Girl, Madjack, Pleroma Sans Romans, Centrialand, Ravendi, Shadowrik, The Mazur Empire, Solcius, Sachi, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Star Kingdom, Wilkshire, Daiz, Nalver And, Shinjuku tokyo 0, McMasterdonia, Moubarakistan, Chips and Guac, Aeolist, Kingdom of KHATTAB, Vesteysia, Barabolia, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Nova Arcania, Figyjharli, The Bureaucratic Territories, Zemnaya Svoboda, Communist Lukania, Maott, Gondwanaia, Wapistan, Sanjurika, Trumpski, Muqatil, Dangine, Questann, Lol2639, Siforpeo, Travislavania, Folenz, Simone Republic, Clan Spaniel, Xyrron, TyGerria, BTProductions, Aryan Homeland, Steampunk Ariel, Alexander the Magnus, Uzbek Khan, Mon Island, Religioncord, Defense For The World Assembly, Tyirza, Korean-Joseon, Siberian Workforce, Seanat, and Tsandonown.