|Animal||guy over there|
The Federation of Sniper Slayers is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its pith helmet sales, ubiquitous missile silos, and stringent health and safety legislation. The democratic population of 568 million Sniper Slayersians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of JTF2. The average income tax rate is 69.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Sniper Slayersian economy, worth 38.9 trillion Roubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 68,531 Roubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Stealing from a clothesline is a serious offence, the Party has more splits than a yo-yo dieter's trousers, authorities are looking for a stool pigeon to rat out who is stealing food from pigeon toilets, and the men in trenchcoats hanging around playgrounds are actually police officers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sniper Slayers's national animal is the guy over there, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sniper Slayers was endorsed by The Allied States of Dankinsted.
- : Sniper Slayers was endorsed by The Holy Crimson n Navy Factory of Aluminum Oxynitride.
- : Sniper Slayers was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Carvell.
- : Following new legislation in Sniper Slayers, the men in trenchcoats hanging around playgrounds are actually police officers.
- : Following new legislation in Sniper Slayers, authorities are looking for a stool pigeon to rat out who is stealing food from pigeon toilets.
- : Following new legislation in Sniper Slayers, the Party has more splits than a yo-yo dieter's trousers.
- : Following new legislation in Sniper Slayers, stealing from a clothesline is a serious offence.
- : Sniper Slayers endorsed The Western Card Czar of Giovanniland.
- : Sniper Slayers endorsed The Federal Republic of Hamburg Neo.
- : Sniper Slayers was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Hamburg Neo.
Endorsements Received: 48 » Fujai, Bran Astor, Anuubis, Recuecn, Nieubasria, The Unified Missourtama States, IndyCar Racing, Mediobogdum, Durtoss, Seanville, Metailuria, Fuentana, Bhang Bhang Duc, Westwind, Wickedly evil people, Atheist States of Philippines, Malisoto, Cro Magnon, New Democratic Republic of Russia, The Antarctic Empires, Mathematania, Win Mints, Fallgriffin, Volkason, Tropical Isles, Gryphonian Alliance, El Facil, The divisive isolationists, Holmani, Liberillia, Pandaland II, Constantinopolisia, Papercuts and Skittles, Shaqolandia, Shaktirajya, Hologaland, Thevinia, Giovanniland, Sindria, Emark, Samueliebox, Dilber, Gracelantia, Inner Ryxtylopia, Hamburg Neo, Carvell, Aluminum Oxynitride, and Dankinsted.