|Leader||The Worker's Assembly of Sneuna|
The United Democratic Republic of Sneuna is a massive, genial nation, ruled by The Worker's Assembly of Sneuna with an even hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, smutty television, and daily referendums. The compassionate, cheerful population of 2.238 billion Sneunans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Krieg. The average income tax rate is 95.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Sneunan economy, worth 303 trillion Sneuna Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 135,605 Sneuna Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Newly synthesized elements' half-lives are a million times shorter than the time it takes to say their names, skateparks can be found in every city, new Sneunan taxis are fitted with server racks, and rioting during the nation's hosting of ORDER caused one million Sneuna Dollars of property damage. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sneuna's national animal is the jaguar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sneuna, rioting during the nation's hosting of ORDER caused one million Sneuna Dollars of property damage.
- : Following new legislation in Sneuna, new Sneunan taxis are fitted with server racks.
- : Following new legislation in Sneuna, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Sneuna voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Drop Your Pants".
- : Following new legislation in Sneuna, newly synthesized elements' half-lives are a million times shorter than the time it takes to say their names.
- : Following new legislation in Sneuna, The Worker's Assembly of Sneuna's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition.
- : Sneuna was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Following new legislation in Sneuna, the police go to great efforts to seize contraband favored by politicians on the police oversight committee.
- : Following new legislation in Sneuna, the average commuter spends four hours a day driving to and from work.
- : Sneuna was endorsed by The Democratic People's Republic of Wascoitan.
Endorsements Received: 37 » Marxmeans, Solova, Red nation state, The Passerine Islands, Saint Shepard, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Karelianastan, New Wark Turulov, Rothnia, Socialist Union of Slavic Republics, The Greater Tulsa Area, Pro Bey, Doultrenia, Shamian, Catpeople nyaa, United Plebeians, Arsa, Hispania Aeterna, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, Vestrik, Dynamic Revolution, The Union of Malaysian Socialists, Soviet Felines, Turtalia, Anarhic Morrowind, New Mandoras, Vulga, Cassaracen, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, Picuros, Itilien, Feyrisshire, Sodoran Alesia, Moucret, Seungli, and Wascoitan.