The Free Land of Smores of TITO is a small, safe nation, notable for its burgeoning Graham Cracker population. The democratic population of 23 million S'more Eaters love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 17.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The S'morean economy, worth 946 billion Marshmallows a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Tourism, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 41,160 Marshmallows, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
A large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests, kids are arrested at gunpoint for playing with toy rifles, and euthanasia is legal. Crime is totally unknown. Smores of TITO's national animal is the Graham Cracker.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Smores of TITO's influence in Shinka rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Smores of TITO was removed from the regional ban list of South Pacific by The Aquilanionian Puppet of Dashworie Aedorse.
- : Smores of TITO's influence in Shinka rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Smores of TITO's influence in Shinka rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Smores of TITO relocated from The Pacific to Shinka.
- : Smores of TITO relocated from The Rejected Realms to The Pacific.
- : Following new legislation in Smores of TITO, euthanasia is legal.
- : Smores of TITO was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest and Most Pacifist.
- : Smores of TITO's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Smores of TITO resigned from the World Assembly.