|Leader||President Joseph Zhuang|
The Federation of Slokais Islands is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by President Joseph Zhuang with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 7.646 billion Slokaisians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Liverpool. The average income tax rate is 73.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Slokais Islandsian economy, worth 594 trillion markons a year, is highly specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 77,711 markons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The combined alert sound of a nation simultaneously receiving a text message is a common cause of hearing damage, judicial torture is outsourced overseas, there is something rotten in the state of Slokais Islands, and lavish state dinners in New Liverpool are the state's leading budgetary expenditure. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Slokais Islands's national animal is the Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Slokais Islands was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of The Crimean Enclave.
- : Slokais Islands was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Slokais Islands voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Christian Democrats".
- : Slokais Islands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Criminal Protocol".
- : Slokais Islands was endorsed by The Huenyan Empire of Xiomera.
- : Slokais Islands voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Apulita".
- : Slokais Islands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Regulating Desalination".
- : Slokais Islands endorsed The Republic of Assamland.
- : Slokais Islands endorsed The People's Republic of Tsiba.
- : Slokais Islands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Language and Education Rights for Deaf Individuals".