|Capital||South of Heaven|
The Union of Soviet States of Slaytania is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Stalinovich with an iron fist, and renowned for its vat-grown people, frequent executions, and national health service. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 19.939 billion Slaytanians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of South of Heaven. The average income tax rate is 99.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Slaytanian economy, worth an astonishing 12,625 trillion Strummers a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is a breathtaking 633,186 Strummers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma, tourists avoid using the nation's bugged phones and monitored internet, chalkboards are replaced with billboards in the classroom, and earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Slaytania's national animal is the House Giraffe, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Stalinism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Slaytania was endorsed by The Queendom of Dolorado.
- : Slaytania was endorsed by The Queendom of United Atle Lamton.
- : Slaytania endorsed The United States of Strigberg.
- : Slaytania endorsed The Empire of Arnefol.
- : Slaytania endorsed The Empire of Notshit.
- : Slaytania endorsed The Republic of United Kolane.
- : Following new legislation in Slaytania, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss.
- : Following new legislation in Slaytania, chalkboards are replaced with billboards in the classroom.
- : Following new legislation in Slaytania, tourists avoid using the nation's bugged phones and monitored internet.
- : Following new legislation in Slaytania, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma.
Endorsements Received: 92 » Tzo, The Soylent Green Party, Coreras, Palman, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Perzische Keizer, Better Indonesia, Seantonia, Anollasia, Karlando, Blogotopia, Ferte, Dustwind, Killettland, Creeptopia, Maalemzya, Wysrod, Free Land of Rebellium, Ghiamonga, Kaltovar, Yakkandiania, Airday, Vill Send, Johnne Green, The Republic of Osea, Medetas, Evertopia, Solarampa, Vivolkha, Namakan, Novegia, Liberdon, Katitania, Solsevara, Zeklandia, Seranis, Samonaemia, Ilfarasia, Maconshinbernititte, Holma, Nuremburgia, Conservative Republic Of Huang, Testa, Violent Trees, Krystalveil, Renetopia, Tausend Seen, Mauryana, Grimmywelsh, and 42 others.The Wires Empire, Faradova, Selu-Ahare, Kharaa, Xanthorrhoea, Venmere, Transisrael, Herfenzir, Macrasetia, Coldian, New Aierlund, Nolgonia, Nami Bays, Frothensia, The Democratic State Of Josora, Hicuria, The Galactic American Imperium, Alski, Fractethyst, Savveria, United States of Island land, Austral Imperium, Kaprein, Bondgalm, Empire Of Shield, Puffandria, Markanite, Hashari Darussalam, Jaegerpondonia, Caribbia, Attoree, The Divine Elephant, Rog Mily, Saint Nations, United Oria, Haxtonovich, Strigberg, Arnefol, Notshit, United Kolane, United Atle Lamton, and Dolorado.