The Democratic Republic of Slavyanya is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its national health service, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 409 million Slavyanyans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 41.3%.
The strong Slavyanyan economy, worth 30.9 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 75,526 dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
One-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses, school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students, whenever pilots have to bail out the government bails out their company, and disadvantaged youths often commit felonies to enhance their educational prospects. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Slavyanya's national animal is the horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Slavyanya was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The United Neo American Union.
- : Slavyanya was endorsed by The Russian Federative Republic of Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic.
- : Slavyanya was endorsed by The Ancient Uberstani Republic of Ridann.
- : Following new legislation in Slavyanya, disadvantaged youths often commit felonies to enhance their educational prospects.
- : Following new legislation in Slavyanya, whenever pilots have to bail out the government bails out their company.
- : Following new legislation in Slavyanya, school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students.
- : Following new legislation in Slavyanya, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses.
- : Following new legislation in Slavyanya, vital intelligence-gathering activities are often put on hold for Call of Honor tournaments.
- : Slavyanya endorsed The Office Cowboy of Funkadelia.
- : Slavyanya endorsed The Greater Shogunate of EnderShnovia.
Endorsements Received: 33 » H-Zhena, A Slanted Black Stripe, Fedele, Tim Stark, Aelitia, Hizuru, Brotherland, Todd McCloud, Pakitsk, Bachtendekuppen, Arkantis, Blazing Samaritan, Izonno, Taya Dust, Kilkire, Roissyland, Rhealaliit, Wiranath, BearStackof2015, Janoobi Jazair, Axdel, VW53Aland, Someseni, Davelands, Ravendi, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Republic of Berzerkistan, Am Echad, Aleister, Funkadelia, Ridann, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, and The United Neo American Union.