The Federal Republic of Slavinorika is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, daily referendums, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 316 million Slavinorikans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 19.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Slavinorikan economy, worth 10.1 trillion kesois a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Pizza Delivery, and Retail. Average income is 32,105 kesois, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens volunteer for tax audits to avoid the 80-page Practical Assessment Survey Tool On Religions, comic books avoid plot inconsistencies by removing the plot, internet moderator is one of the most popular jobs among the nation's more socially awkward citizens, and customs officers pretend not to hear shouts of "HELP LET ME OUT!" emerging from diplomatic bags. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Slavinorika's national animal is the horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Slavinorika was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Gotho.
- : Slavinorika was endorsed by The Republic of Zelenskraine.
- : Slavinorika was endorsed by The Republic of Zulrich.
- : Slavinorika was endorsed by The Tranquil Lands of Corsoaua.
- : Slavinorika was endorsed by The Federation of Ausvelt.
- : Slavinorika was endorsed by The Back and apathetic as ever of The Reunited Yugoslavs.
- : Slavinorika's influence in Europe rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Following new legislation in Slavinorika, customs officers pretend not to hear shouts of "HELP LET ME OUT!" emerging from diplomatic bags.
- : Following new legislation in Slavinorika, internet moderator is one of the most popular jobs among the nation's more socially awkward citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Slavinorika, comic books avoid plot inconsistencies by removing the plot.
Endorsements Received: 47 » Eppur, Meropis, Soclania, Rary, Northern German Federation, Elisabethshagen, Berlin and Hanover, The Champions League, Imperium Anglorum, Eco-Paris Reformation, Saint Domingo, Walfo, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Thracia Republic, Chioganah, Invernessia, Irminsulia, Jim the Baptist, Kanokla, Armbruster, St Scarlett, Yahlia, GanymedEuropa, Thracia and Crimea, North of Americas, An Clar, Othenhiem, Agausia, Gliesetonia, Panversia, Apabeossie, Someseni, Regnum Italiae, Nardin, Dark Matter, Dervenland, Dabarastan, Heplon, Gorzi, Caescadia, Noristoniaka, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Ausvelt, Corsoaua, Zulrich, Zelenskraine, and Gotho.