The Federation of Slavdrayaska is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate population of 635 million Slavdrayaskans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 87.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Slavdrayaskan economy, worth 34.0 trillion Rubles a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Soda Sales, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is 53,477 Rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces, the 'three Rs' have become the 'four Rs' with the addition of Rightful Thought, third party candidates are now gaining some representation in Parliament, and same-sex marriages are increasingly common. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Slavdrayaska's national animal is the Red Panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Slavdrayaska, same-sex marriages are increasingly common.
- : Slavdrayaska was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Following new legislation in Slavdrayaska, third party candidates are now gaining some representation in Parliament.
- : Following new legislation in Slavdrayaska, the 'three Rs' have become the 'four Rs' with the addition of Rightful Thought.
- : Following new legislation in Slavdrayaska, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces.
- : Following new legislation in Slavdrayaska, posh restaurants scatter glass fragments on the dining room floor to keep out barefoot undesirables.
- : Slavdrayaska was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Gotho.
- : Following new legislation in Slavdrayaska, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Slavdrayaska, the best defense is a good fence.
- : Following new legislation in Slavdrayaska, the climate agreement has actually increased the volume of hot air in the atmosphere.
Endorsements Received: 52 » Meropis, Eppur, North of Americas, Elisabethshagen, Invernessia, Saint Domingo, Yahlia, St Scarlett, Eco-Paris Reformation, Walfo, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Thracia Republic, The Champions League, Irminsulia, Northern German Federation, Kanokla, Belvanski, The Federal States of Ezasao, Aroale, Thracia and Crimea, Greater Icelandia, Jim the Baptist, Valtrona, Dark Matter, Regnum Italiae, GanymedEuropa, Apabeossie, Berlin and Hanover, Ausvelt, Leranditale, Ottterland, Othenhiem, Gliesetonia, Rary, Nardin, An Clar, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Panversia, Imperium Anglorum, Someseni, Dabarastan, Heplon, Agausia, Gorzi, Noristoniaka, Dervenland, The Reunited Yugoslavs, United States of Russia1, Corsoaua, Zulrich, and 2 others.Zelenskraine, and Gotho.