The Imperial Province of Skyrim is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Tiber Septim with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 15.953 billion Nords enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Solitude. The average income tax rate is 92.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Skyrimian economy, worth a remarkable 1,333 trillion Septims a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 83,574 Septims, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, graffiti graces every city's streets, the government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles, and the military is on a massive recruiting drive in advance of an invasion of Brasilistan. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Skyrim's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Skyrim was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Skyrim's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Skyrim's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Skyrim relocated from The Rejected Realms to Artificial Solar System.
- : Skyrim applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Skyrim's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Skyrim relocated from New Grassbec to The Rejected Realms.
- : Skyrim was ejected and banned from New Grassbec by The Republic of Grassbec II.
- : Skyrim resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Skyrim became WA Delegate of New Grassbec.