The Armed Republic of Skyridge is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by the Honorable Mr Eliot Smith with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate population of 2.344 billion Skyridgeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Parnassus SCT. The average income tax rate is 68.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Skyridgean economy, worth 303 trillion Crowns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 129,489 Crowns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Skyridgeans incessantly needle their doctors for relief, the new foreign policy is "why bother invading neighbours when they can be bought wholesale?", suburban backyards are seized by the government and turned into national parks, and all footpaths have tollbooths. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Skyridge's national animal is the Vulture, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Skyridge was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Skyridge was endorsed by The Republic of Yaris.
- : Skyridge was endorsed by The I-Empire of AdyLand.
- : Following new legislation in Skyridge, all footpaths have tollbooths.
- : Following new legislation in Skyridge, suburban backyards are seized by the government and turned into national parks.
- : Following new legislation in Skyridge, the new foreign policy is "why bother invading neighbours when they can be bought wholesale?".
- : Following new legislation in Skyridge, Skyridgeans incessantly needle their doctors for relief.
- : Skyridge was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Pits and Perverts.
- : Following new legislation in Skyridge, a third of Skyridgeans are e-certified CEOs.
- : Skyridge was endorsed by The Loh's Transcendence of Aenglaland.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Unimaginable Doom, Yaorozu, Notyoutopia, Meritdom, Frances Francis the First of France, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Bharathvarsh, Guslantis, Elspeth and Samina, Zyvetskistaahn, HMS Unicorn, Lionia, Xentherida, Sil Dorsett, Sunto, Shadowrik, Great Bights Mum, Pasargad, Wisconsota, Vantaria, Selfgradatude, Avalon, Holy Oranz, Ceretis, Gorinchem and Hoog-Hoornaar, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, Vegetarian States, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Republic of Dixie, American MapleStory, Sankami, Siwale, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Religioncord, Indereac Lanx, Apetopia, Malta Comino Gozo, Enosville, Kaschovia, Ovsterland, Lord Ravenclaw, Valdr, Vazali, Morrn, Southern Stroraia, Omicron Persei V111, Arcadia of Kasterborous, Hong Kong Empire, Pallaith, Kingdom of Space, and 26 others.Kwaj, Amerian States, General COE, Reannia, Friently, Moristia, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, South Grand Mountain, Faxfleet, Diodone, Victoriaans Nederlands, Coemgen, Anima Proxa, Kizja, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Plembobria, Kelvaros Prime, Marsh Castle, Zemnaya Svoboda, Sheppey, Aenglaland, Pits and Perverts, AdyLand, and Yaris.