The United States of Skrt Gang is a very large, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning penguin population. The devout population of 125 million Skrters have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Education, Spirituality, and Law & Order are also considered important, while International Aid receives no funds. The average income tax rate is 24.0%.
The sizeable but inefficient Skrt Gangian economy, worth 6.34 trillion pesos a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 50,684 pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
Employers may fire workers without giving any reason, military spending is on the increase, sneezing pedestrians are grabbed by alley-lurking doctors, and it is illegal to make racist remarks in public. Crime is relatively low. Skrt Gang's national animal is the penguin.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Skrt Gang's influence in The South Pacific fell from "Hatchling" to "Unproven".
- : Skrt Gang's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Skrt Gang's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Skrt Gang changed its national currency to "peso".
- : Skrt Gang changed its national demonym to "Skrter" and its demonym plural to "Skrters".
- : Skrt Gang changed its national demonym to "Skrters" and its demonym plural to "Skrterss".
- : Skrt Gang lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Skrt Gang applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in Skrt Gang, it is illegal to make racist remarks in public.
- : Following new legislation in Skrt Gang, sneezing pedestrians are grabbed by alley-lurking doctors.