|Capital||Red Ridge City|
The Holy Christmas Spirit of Skamor is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Rhett Ridgeback with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, digital currency, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.418 billion Skamorians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Red Ridge City. The average income tax rate is 90.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Skamorian economy, worth 298 trillion florins a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 123,424 florins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government defends a woman's right to choose, group hugs break out during floor votes, childhood friends of Rhett Ridgeback are living it large abroad at the taxpayers' expense, and tourists are kicked out if they express interest in their national sport. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Skamor's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Skamor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Toxic Heavy Metals Act"".
- : Skamor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Skamor was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Skamor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fairness in Elections".
- : Skamor endorsed The Kingdom of Faradova.
- : Skamor endorsed The Armed Republic of Violent Trees.
- : Skamor was endorsed by The Kingdom of Faradova.
- : Skamor was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Violent Trees.
- : Skamor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Skamor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend HumanSanity".
Endorsements Received: 66 » The Soylent Green Party, Anisopterra, Northern Nivaria, Wysrod, Ignis Cinere, Evertopia, Dustwind, Liberdon, The Republic of Osea, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Valentian Elysium, Marxist Germany, Vragar, Vivolkha, West Longobardia, Vill Send, Yakkandiania, Tzo, Voldwinashunst, Zopciria, Zachais, Zeganas, Drewish, Zeklandia, Namakan, Creeptopia, Manurajya, Gewisse, Better Indonesia, Ner Epiand, Karlando, Pianaville, United States of Island land, Ilfarasia, Galimania, Makykay, Megistos, Clialaad, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Anollasia, Blogotopia, Old Atlantica, Holma, The Galactic American Imperium, S Mova Derat, Lisokyo, Krystalveil, Greater Puptioneberadon, and 16 others.Batona, Tausend Seen, Wischland, Killettland, The Indian Royalty, Isentran, Silvedania, Alemputo, Dorab, Testa, Grimmywelsh, The Wires Empire, Eppur, Free Land of Rebellium, Violent Trees, and Faradova.