|Capital||Ciudad Federal De Sirulinuck|
The Republic of Sirulinuck is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Presidente Castillo with a fair hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.033 billion Sirulañas hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ciudad Federal De Sirulinuck. The average income tax rate is 63.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sirulañadense economy, worth 259 trillion Sirus a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 127,770 Sirus, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Drones are unable to lift the weight of their accompanying paperwork, the Violet Mile now refers to the long line-ups that former death row inmates wait in as they transfer to maximum security prisons, kindergarten teachers with ankle-bracelets are closely supervised by their parole officers, and parking's carefree without parking car fees. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Sirulinuck's national animal is the Rara, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sirulinuck endorsed The Federation of Newfoundia.
- : Sirulinuck endorsed The Incorporated States of False Bay.
- : Sirulinuck voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Toxic Heavy Metals Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Sirulinuck, parking's carefree without parking car fees.
- : Sirulinuck was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in Sirulinuck, kindergarten teachers with ankle-bracelets are closely supervised by their parole officers.
- : Sirulinuck endorsed The Republic of United Jurisdiction.
- : Sirulinuck endorsed The Empire of Srivijaya Syailendra.
- : Sirulinuck endorsed The United States of Krestria.
- : Sirulinuck endorsed The Oppressed Peoples of Wellington Bingbong.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Westwind, Fuentana, Bhang Bhang Duc, Holmani, Crazy Waters, Wickedly evil people, Giovanniland, Hamburg Neo, The Rega, Cro Magnon, Constantinopolisia, Mediobogdum, Eastern Bahia, Plarland Amex, Common Good, Kisovec, DiscGolfLand, Weratt, Atheist States of Philippines, Dilber, Kiensu, Fallgriffin, Fujai, Nevafornia, Mirchusko, Leukogeras, Granducato Toscana, Sensorland, Professor thomas, Albyion Kingdom, Ferroia, Tropical Isles, Lothundy, Nas Crustium, Dherelance, Sneedstein, Oberia Adrus, Cryland, Free Radio States, Glorious Existence, Nagaeynia, Archonina, Twisted Duality, Helianthan, Roman East Indies, Haus Habsburg Osterreich, Minshara, Pandaland II, Santos-Dominius, Burakis, and 24 others.Arceyan, Arvladma, Sercuis, Sultanat of Turkistan, Desmosthenes and Burke, Iglot, Shaktirajya, Wanstan, Kraboch, Dictator s, Muad-Dib, Qapaq Suyu, Franciee, Svanland, Socialist Australiana, Ohiyo, Terra Socialiste, Romlania, Sindria, Machanpore, Rovkyzvat, Arnic, Panoca, and Esharvia.