|Capital||Sirian River Valley|
|Faith||a major religion|
The Democratic Socialist States of Sirian is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Annabelle Hernandez with an even hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, frequent executions, and national health service. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 19.746 billion Sirianians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sirian River Valley. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Sirianian economy, worth a remarkable 7,066 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 357,859 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Every workday begins with group therapy, many whiskies taste suspiciously like automobile radiators, the law forbids arson, murder, and low-quality cheese, and gun ownership is compulsory. Crime is totally unknown. Sirian's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sirian, gun ownership is compulsory.
- : Sirian was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Sirian, the law forbids arson, murder, and low-quality cheese.
- : Following new legislation in Sirian, many whiskies taste suspiciously like automobile radiators.
- : Sirian was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Sirian, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Sirian voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Confederacy of Layem"".
- : Sirian voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Crime Victims' Rights Act".
- : Following new legislation in Sirian, recognised healthcare professionals treat diabetes with a grain of sugar in a barrel of water.
- : Following new legislation in Sirian, funeral directors are frequently looking at their watches during funerals.