|Leader||First Consul Janus|
|Faith||the Sovereign Church of Sireco|
The Sovereign Republic of Sireco is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by First Consul Janus with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, public floggings, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 14.014 billion Sirecans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Liberius. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Sirecan economy, worth a remarkable 2,909 trillion sovereigns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 207,617 sovereigns, with the richest citizens earning 8.8 times as much as the poorest.
One year's corporation tax from three international megacorporations has funded one dozen shiny black pencils for First Consul Janus's office, nuclear reactors are held together with party string and Hubba Bubba, politicians spend more time in courtrooms than in Parliament, and economists claim no news is good news. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sireco's national animal is the golden eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is the Sovereign Church of Sireco.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sireco, economists claim no news is good news.
- : Following new legislation in Sireco, politicians spend more time in courtrooms than in Parliament.
- : Following new legislation in Sireco, nuclear reactors are held together with party string and Hubba Bubba.
- : Following new legislation in Sireco, one year's corporation tax from three international megacorporations has funded one dozen shiny black pencils for First Consul Janus's office.
- : Sireco endorsed The Rogue Nation of Ladandtopia.
- : Sireco was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Ladandtopia.
- : Sireco was endorsed by The Pernicious Plutocracy of Honeydewistania.
- : Following new legislation in Sireco, people who stay late at the office often come home to find their own funeral being planned.
- : Following new legislation in Sireco, colonials are offended to find a local animal has been re-named the 'Furry Four-Legged Marsupial Golden Eagle'.
- : Following new legislation in Sireco, where your food came from is an unknowable mystery.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Treadwellia, Aigania, New Rogernomics, Aflana, Astalen, Killer Kitty, Bobs raider puppet, Nargorthia, Othan, Aleckandor, Darkium, Nova Zemlya, Meat Sandwich, Claraxia, Marcellinople, Dhan, The Salvation States, Sombrassino, Sophisica, Greygard, Denado, Axixic, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, Lazarene Ryccia, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Capercom, Steel Vagabonds, Ecchi Unlimited, Courlany, Rommanda, The Sigometh Dynasty, Custadia, Arkanik, Xracona, Grand Place, Cossack Peoples, Pherttsylvania, Loftegen 3, Wencee, Stefflandia, Surd, Glorious Society, Shaunborough, Cieran, Aegis-5, and 25 others.Ni Hon, Aguaria Major, Flurf, Manaric, Thetraxia, Pama Freeza, Mainze, Outlaw Conformity, Halliway, Auralon, Trumps Dictatorship, Darcaethir, Northern Rosary Isles, Leonism, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, Sadakoyama, Inceptio, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Arclandia, Domais, Manica, Debussy, Honeydewistania, and Ladandtopia.