|Leader||First Consul Aetós|
|Faith||the Sovereign Church of Sireco|
The Sovereign Republic of Sireco is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by First Consul Aetós with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, pith helmet sales, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 11.662 billion Sirecans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Liberius. The average income tax rate is 8.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Sirecan economy, worth a remarkable 2,382 trillion dinars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 204,321 dinars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
A valid legal defense is 'dead men tell no tales', the Sirecan Intelligence Agency has put 'Project Quantum Refrigerator' on hold indefinitely, healthcare workers are flummoxed over the spike in foreign tourists with sudden-onset heart disease, and homeless people are frequently charged with trespassing on public property. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sireco's national animal is the golden eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is the Sovereign Church of Sireco.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sireco, homeless people are frequently charged with trespassing on public property.
- : Following new legislation in Sireco, healthcare workers are flummoxed over the spike in foreign tourists with sudden-onset heart disease.
- : Following new legislation in Sireco, the Sirecan Intelligence Agency has put 'Project Quantum Refrigerator' on hold indefinitely.
- : Following new legislation in Sireco, a valid legal defense is 'dead men tell no tales'.
- : Sireco was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Following new legislation in Sireco, Sireco has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world.
- : Sireco endorsed The Questionable Existence of Your Imaginary Friend.
- : Sireco endorsed The Sacred Imperial States of Denado.
- : Following new legislation in Sireco, government policy is dictated by the Sovereign Church of Sireco.
- : Following new legislation in Sireco, First Consul Aetós's exquisite office door is replaced monthly due to angry petitioners.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Treadwellia, Imkiville, Aigania, New Rogernomics, Varotium, Aflana, Edranian Land, Captain Apollo, Astalen, Aguaria Major, Killer Kitty, Tiegenhof, Gaia and Pomona, Harmoneia, Bobs raider puppet, Yamany, Scani, Ensci, Nargorthia, Sharps inc, Haviarda, Halliway, Hycronesia, Othan, Aleckandor, Darkium, Kurtivia, Aegis-5, Nova Zemlya, Meat Sandwich, Claraxia, Marcellinople, Wintermoot III, Dhan, The Salvation States, Americastrailia, Custadia, Leonism, RadRoachInc, Fluffiness, Sombrassino, SunnyPhiladelphia, Seatlantis, Kan Po, Sophisica, The Pharcyde, Makdon, Loftegen 2, Greygard, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, and 5 others.The Illusian Empire, Altmar, Derthal, Your Imaginary Friend, and Denado.