The Republic of Siradivakli is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its burgeoning robot population. The hard-working, cynical population of 416 million Siradivaklians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 18.0%.
The strong Siradivaklian economy, worth 19.4 trillion dollars a year, is led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 46,550 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
Harry Potter books are banned, it is illegal to make racist remarks in public, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway, and the experimental sculpture "Overtures In Dried Robot Dung" has been declared a national treasure. Crime is moderate. Siradivakli's national animal is the robot, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Siradivakli was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
- : Siradivakli was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Siradivakli's influence in Borealias rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Siradivakli was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector, Largest Gambling Industry, and Most Primitive.
- : Siradivakli agreed to construct embassies between Borealias and The Shadows.
- : Siradivakli updated the World Factbook entry in Borealias.
- : Siradivakli established the regional flag of Borealias.
- : Siradivakli granted posting privileges on the Borealias Regional Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- : Siradivakli added the tag "Jump Point" to Borealias.
- : Siradivakli added the tag "Invader" to Borealias.