The Bolivarian People's Republic of Siphas is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, compulsory gun ownership, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 605 million siphasians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kirimbasawa. The average income tax rate is 66.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming siphasian economy, worth 59.3 trillion tupis a year, is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Retail, and Information Technology. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 97,986 tupis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Siphasian novella fans become unusually flustered when thinking about Leader, fighter pilots crash out of the air after failing to understand their foreign instruction manuals, most academic research has ground to a halt, and it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Siphas's national animal is the armadillo, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Siphas, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- : Following new legislation in Siphas, most academic research has ground to a halt.
- : Siphas voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Siphas was endorsed by The Jingoistic States of Tinpotdick.
- : Following new legislation in Siphas, fighter pilots crash out of the air after failing to understand their foreign instruction manuals.
- : Following new legislation in Siphas, Siphasian novella fans become unusually flustered when thinking about Leader.
- : Siphas was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Communist Britannia.
- : Siphas was endorsed by The Kingdom of Serkin.
- : Siphas endorsed The Empire of Empire of Golden Roses.
- : Siphas endorsed The Kingdom of Serkin.
Endorsements Received: 50 » ShrewLlamaLand, Depackya, Medici Empire, Khanbaliq Mongolia, West Heisen, The Destroyers of Christianity, New England INC, Doranin, Jefferson Club, Great Morningstar, Valvoa, Hellslayer, Deman Kalan, Asukaz, Atlantipolonia, Novo Anglia, United Communes of Chile, New Caledonian Reich, Sllonsonnopia, Kattttt, Panthera Order, Great Germanian Reich, Keizerrijk Dietschland, Exile Government of the RDFR, Great Totenkopf, Feuraxia, Soviet Socialists Republicx, Aerilithia, Marthuania, Veenstreek, Love of Carebears, Apermania, Kleptocratic Maniacs, Vale Helsraetoni, Cinema, Fetra, Blutiges Imperium, Shiya, Tertania, Hunem, The Yeetusa, VlaRiSsiA, Inferno Drake, Philippine National Socialist Republic, Aeioux, Mousto Readia, The Dixie Confederate Union, Serkin, Communist Britannia, and Tinpotdick.