|Leader||President Magdalena Hoskova|
The United Republics of Siovanija and Teusland is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by President Magdalena Hoskova with an iron fist, and notable for its zero percent divorce rate, ubiquitous missile silos, and strictly enforced bedtime. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 6.306 billion Siovanijans or Teus are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Education also on the agenda, while Social Policy and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Borograd. The average income tax rate is 75.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Siovanijan or Teus economy, worth a remarkable 1,093 trillion tolars a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 173,453 tolars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Stony-faced prosecutors play loud gangster rap music during court proceedings, warfare increasingly resembles a video game, fine dining is just too fine for most of the populace, and the National Art Gallery's newest exhibit is the 500-year-old Luna Lisa. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Siovanija and Teusland's national animal is the Goldhorn, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Siovanija and Teusland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Siovanija and Teusland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Siovanija and Teusland's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Siovanija and Teusland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Siovanija and Teusland resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Siovanija and Teusland changed its national leader to "President Magdalena Hoskova".
- : Siovanija and Teusland published "Presidential Congratulations for National Hockey Team, World Cup of Hockey 40 Champions" (Account: Sport).
- : Siovanija and Teusland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Valanora".
- : Siovanija and Teusland was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Siovanija and Teusland applied to join the World Assembly.