The Jewish Kingdom of Sionis Prioratus is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Dagobert VI de Saint-Clair with a fair hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, public floggings, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 16.742 billion Sionisians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, although Healthcare, Social Policy, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rennes-le-Chateau. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 2.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Sionis Prioratian economy, worth a remarkable 2,431 trillion Royals a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Retail, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 145,260 Royals, with the richest citizens earning 5.8 times as much as the poorest.
Phoenix racing stadiums are open 24/7, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss, the children of Sionis Prioratus are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence, and vitriolic divorce proceedings have become prime-time television. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Sionis Prioratus's national animal is the Phoenix, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Catharism and Judaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sionis Prioratus's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Sionis Prioratus's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Sionis Prioratus was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Sionis Prioratus ceased to exist in Balder.
- : Sionis Prioratus was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Sionis Prioratus's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Sionis Prioratus's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Sionis Prioratus's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Sionis Prioratus's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Sionis Prioratus was refounded in Balder.