|Leader||Dagobert VI de Saint-Clair|
|Faith||Catharism and Judaism|
The Jewish Kingdom of Sionis Prioratus is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Dagobert VI de Saint-Clair with a fair hand, and notable for its public floggings, sprawling nuclear power plants, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 18.893 billion Sionisians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, with Healthcare, Social Policy, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Environment receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rennes-le-Chateau. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 2.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Sionis Prioratian economy, worth a remarkable 2,742 trillion Royals a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Soda Sales, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 145,142 Royals, with the richest citizens earning 7.2 times as much as the poorest.
One-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses, litter collection has replaced fast food as the most popular after-school job, birth rates have hit an all-time low, and third party candidates are now gaining some representation in Parliament. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Sionis Prioratus's national animal is the Phoenix, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Catharism and Judaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sionis Prioratus's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Sionis Prioratus was refounded in Balder.
- : Sionis Prioratus ceased to exist in Lazarus.
- : Sionis Prioratus's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Sionis Prioratus's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Sionis Prioratus was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Sionis Prioratus ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Sionis Prioratus was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Zombies and Most Zombified.
- : Sionis Prioratus was ravaged by a Zombie Thing Horde from The Spacefaring Warrior Armada of Tethys 13, infecting 131 million survivors.
- : Sionis Prioratus was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Zombies and the Top 10% for Most Zombified.