The People's Republic of Sindorei is a very large, orderly nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, public floggings, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 156 million Sindoreis are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The medium-sized, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 31.0%.
The powerhouse Sindorei economy, worth 10.1 trillion Marks a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 64,815 Marks, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 260,169 per year while the poor average 10,820, a ratio of 24.0 to 1.
Protestors are soaking piles of Marks in blood to make a point about government incomes, they say that Leader's personal computer is full of naked pictures of the Emperor of Maxtopia, the number of deaths due to poor fungus identification is mushrooming, and two inland cities have unveiled their new desalination plants. Crime is moderate. Sindorei's national animal is the Dragonhawk, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sindorei was endorsed by The Empire of Constantinople Empire.
- : Sindorei was endorsed by The Republic of Lana Rity.
- : Sindorei was endorsed by The WA Delegate-Councilor of Aexnidaral.
- : Sindorei voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Duxburian Union".
- : Sindorei changed its national nation type to "People's Republic".
- : Following new legislation in Sindorei, two inland cities have unveiled their new desalination plants.
- : Following new legislation in Sindorei, the number of deaths due to poor fungus identification is mushrooming.
- : Following new legislation in Sindorei, they say that Leader's personal computer is full of naked pictures of the Emperor of Maxtopia.
- : Following new legislation in Sindorei, protestors are soaking piles of Marks in blood to make a point about government incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Sindorei, airport security is provided by private companies.
Endorsements Received: 117 » The Xeraji Empire, PutinsPuppet, Lethen, Poblachd na-h Alba, New Ryloth, Gabingston, Serpahima, Murden, Betelguesa, Havenwelle, Lastovipol, Raghallaigh, Poquaoi, Maedelia, Mousa Liberty, Vesperum, Cortlandt Manor, Utopian Earth, --Neo-America--, Hectakaipentacontagon, United-Marrshmallows, Perunya, Archipielago de Filipinas, Upper Lemagall, Sunny place, Almendron, Genistan, Merigold, Liveropolis, Le Libertia, The Ben Shapiro Show, Pirataria, Purgitz, Beriwen, Eumenides, Ipsonasia, Caleban, Free Andopia, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Krattivios, New Peoples Empire, Socialist Baltic States, Voxum Mortalum, Mickal, Gooblaria, Sokolji, Faticapols, Katkasistan, OrcUsk, Igueranel, and 67 others.Pon Lintang, Wesomeithia, Union Lysk, Former Raxhiria, The Incel Gamer Uprising, Trollfaceia, United Kingdoms of Redania, Celedon, Avok Island, Neo-Indo, Old Aweic Wirs, Ruskiatia, Clialaad, Vlazinova, Zakanda, Arqhua, Teutonic Kaiserreich, Paulotzia, The United Peoples of Centrism, The Tugboat Complex, Agapetopia, The Grim Future, Samuelstani, Glorika, Arvigiel, Free Rosabell, Lloenflys, Morongia, 1Grasslandia, New New Elysium, New Aq Qoyunlu, Akeland, Awesomepotomia, Abassyia, Tomaenia, Pollariaua, Elaeria, Thatcher Whitehall, Kroll Union, Greatnessity City, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, Mediocrea, Nippluania, Brickfield, Warklandia, Polgaria, Skvarzhava, Douchland, Haagland, Lingordia, ZaILa TWo-The SquEAkqueL, Prosa, Menivil Zame, Satindia, Borstenstad, New Expat, Acapais, Scaletta, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Torrexion-Thysk, Inconsistentland, The Mystery Science Theater 3000, Trooper3, Greenburgland, Aexnidaral, Lana Rity, and Constantinople Empire.