|Faith||SimTropican Orthodoxy Christian|
The Tri-Republic of SimTropican is a colossal, efficient nation, renowned for its closed borders, barren, inhospitable landscape, and infamous sell-swords. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 5.53 billion simtropicans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Spirituality, although Defense is also considered important, while Environment and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of WindenBurg. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.6%.
The very strong SimTropicanian economy, worth 278 trillion Simoles a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Pizza Delivery, Gambling, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 50,292 Simoles, with the richest citizens earning 7.4 times as much as the poorest.
Many whiskies taste suspiciously like automobile radiators, a typical fast food menu item could serve a small army, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries, and it's often raining men (hallelujah) in WindenBurg. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. SimTropican's national animal is the Achile Owl, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is SimTropican Orthodoxy Christian.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : SimTropican published "=The SimTropican Genera Factbook= (WIP)" (Factbook: Overview).
- : SimTropican published "+Religious Statistics+" (Factbook: Religion).
- : SimTropican changed its national faith to "SimTropican Orthodoxy Christian".
- : Following new legislation in SimTropican, it's often raining men (hallelujah) in WindenBurg.
- : SimTropican's influence in Tiranith Realms fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : SimTropican's influence in Tiranith Realms rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- : SimTropican agreed to construct embassies between Tiranith Realms and Pecan Sandies.
- : Following new legislation in SimTropican, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries.
- : SimTropican published "~SimTropican Gun Ownership Survey~" (Bulletin: Opinion).
- : SimTropican published "+ SimTropican Monarchy Index +" (Bulletin: Opinion).