The Holy Easter Tribe of Simbolon is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Tina Simbolon with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 3.126 billion Bolonians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Samosir City. The average income tax rate is 65.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Bolonian economy, worth 412 trillion Sims a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 131,896 Sims, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Wildlife near farms is slowly becoming extinct, atheistic refugees haven't got a prayer of being granted asylum, religious education is a new government priority, and Coelacanth is one of the most popular forenames in Simbolon. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Simbolon's national animal is the Coelacanth, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Simbolon was endorsed by The Kingdom of The Wisteria Islands.
- : Simbolon voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Convention On Guest Workers".
- : Following new legislation in Simbolon, Coelacanth is one of the most popular forenames in Simbolon.
- : Following new legislation in Simbolon, religious education is a new government priority.
- : Following new legislation in Simbolon, atheistic refugees haven't got a prayer of being granted asylum.
- : Following new legislation in Simbolon, wildlife near farms is slowly becoming extinct.
- : Following new legislation in Simbolon, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking.
- : Simbolon voted against the World Assembly Resolution "End Conversion Therapy".
- : Following new legislation in Simbolon, there are no more heroes any more.
- : Following new legislation in Simbolon, business meetings across the country are interrupted by the sound of squeaking whoopee-cushions.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Ownzone, Atsvea, Ruinenlust, Lura, Terrabod, Verdant Haven, Hoochlandia, Ransium, Love and Nature, Canaltia, Cat-Herders United, Aeterno Tranquillitas, The Black Forrest, Eryndlynd, Taco Respublic, Window Land, The Void Territories, Kawastyselir, Candlewhisper Archive, Crowacia, Feladria, Entitize, Anachronolandia, Ziotah and Riverside, Caterasia, Artemis, Effazio, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Roless, Hyon Delta, Chilledsville, Novian Republics, Forgotten Beauty, Frieden-und Freudenland, Ironic Remarks, Pen Blanityion, Middle Barael, Norginlajicratefe, Deontologia, The Most Serene Republicans, The Cypher Nine, Tscharva, Ashrah, Kannap, Doxstern, Zinguanaville, Uniania Geeth, Ypogegrammeni, Garbelia, Einswenn, and 26 others.Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Uan aa Boa, New Ladavia, The Fabulous Islands, Lugnan, Dasche, Kepler-0085, Cuillin, Blue Nagia, Shalotte, Alcantaria, Bregaria, Edible Plywood, Jutsa, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, New Kvenland, Difinbelk 2, Kyratistani, New Latin Locality, Bunkaiia, Felinetopia, Londombia, Fartsniffage, Eaven, and The Wisteria Islands.