The Kritarchy Confederacy of Siltrin Calussai is a gargantuan, cultured nation, notable for its anti-smoking policies, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 20.971 billion Siltrin Calussaians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arvanneth. The average income tax rate is 75.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Siltrin Calussaian economy, worth a remarkable 2,531 trillion plak las a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 120,734 plak las, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Extreme hiring regulations mean a job in Siltrin Calussai is often a lifetime appointment, calling dibs is an unalienable right, citizens cannot change their light bulbs without approval from an international committee, and Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Siltrin Calussai's national animal is the barra orbb, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Siltrin Calussai was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Siltrin Calussai was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Siltrin Calussai was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Siltrin Calussai was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Zombies and the Top 10% for Most Dead.
- : Siltrin Calussai's influence in The Forgotten Lands fell from "Negotiator" to "Auxiliary".
- : Siltrin Calussai's influence in The Forgotten Lands rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : Siltrin Calussai was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Siltrin Calussai was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Siltrin Calussai was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Siltrin Calussai lodged a message on the The Forgotten Lands Regional Message Board.