The United Socialist States of Silabar is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its smutty television, national health service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 14.715 billion Silabarns hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, although Industry, Administration, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality and Law & Order receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 69.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Silabarian economy, worth a remarkable 4,368 trillion Labor Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 296,901 Labor Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Janitors and factory workers are often better educated than the bosses they work for, the nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters, and proper policy proposals prerequire professional peer-reviewed papers. Crime is totally unknown. Silabar's national animal is the Prasio, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Silabar, proper policy proposals prerequire professional peer-reviewed papers.
- : Following new legislation in Silabar, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
- : Following new legislation in Silabar, the nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks.
- : Following new legislation in Silabar, janitors and factory workers are often better educated than the bosses they work for.
- : Following new legislation in Silabar, couples are discouraged from marrying until they can rank their partner on a scale of one to ten.
- : Following new legislation in Silabar, pocket calculators are seen as status symbols for the ostentatiously wealthy.
- : Following new legislation in Silabar, the optimally efficient parking strategy for business commuters is referred to as the "traveling salesman problem".
- : Silabar endorsed The Commonwealth of Syndic Australia.
- : Silabar was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Syndic Australia.
- : Following new legislation in Silabar, there is a growing belief that mothers love their children more than fathers.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Westerlies, Solarpunk Transhumanists, La Pays De Soliel, Requand, Basiliania, Varavano, Scientists Allied, The New Liberated California, Ovskiland, Roenland, Balkvla Islands, Maupedonia, Venovica, Pyceiline, Mauvemarke, YouTube Rewind 2018, Wileyshire, Eythronia, Liossalde, Oh my god it is so hard to find a name, Proxmire, Yousta, Visrava, AtlasBarfed, Ezechard, United Syndicates of Sol, Neu Australien, Great Gothica, Taliand, Morfeyra, West eire, Dialogos, Terlibe, Syvis, Dyasiabelsk, New Viles, Vowpin, Muirstead, Yootan, Ludense, Talamia, Qingling, Ebberia, Mexican Syndicalists, Dracran Bat, Upper Chult, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Alta Aztlan, Determistan, The Finno-Estonian Empire, and 21 others.Omida, Sake Tali, Curlingland, Siriza, Sevnia, Small Potato, Free Van Chet, Taigaria, Anacomia, Zenthen Isles, Waitomo District, Luzdelsol, Cuillin, Ligyptodan, Bait Al Sham, Veyoris, Nouveau Socialiste France, Republic of Turbin, Rampant Fae, Dekks, and Syndic Australia.