The Imperial Ascendancy of Sil Arion is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Tar-Parion with an even hand, and remarkable for its ritual sacrifices, complete lack of prisons, and state-planned economy. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 15.519 billion Arionwes are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Silhe Arion. The average income tax rate is 65.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Sil Arionian economy, worth a remarkable 1,587 trillion Minas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 102,291 Minas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Only AI know why the nation is rapidly increasing its semiconductor stockpile, Sil Arion's army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers, ten-year-olds regularly found their own political parties, and fur coats have become the latest fashion trend. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sil Arion's national animal is the Starling Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Aria Hymnos.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sil Arion was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments and Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Sil Arion was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Sil Arion was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes and Largest Populations.
- : Sil Arion's influence in Osiris rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Sil Arion was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments and Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Sil Arion was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport and the Top 10% for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Sil Arion was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Sil Arion was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Sil Arion was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output and the Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Sil Arion was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.