|Leader||Johan Von Muller|
The Hetland not Sidramye of Sidramye is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Johan Von Muller with a fair hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, free-roaming dinosaurs, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.09 billion Hetts love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Hetland. The average income tax rate is 72.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Hettic economy, worth 343 trillion Sidram Dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 84,104 Sidram Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Selling your granddad's clothes requires an incredible amount of paperwork, bargain hunters descend on disaster zones for a quick spot of grocery shopping, advanced mathematics books explain how two plus two equals five, and authorities are looking for a stool pigeon to rat out who is stealing food from pigeon toilets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sidramye's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sidramye endorsed The Federal Republic of Edropia.
- : Sidramye lodged a message on the Ocromia Regional Message Board.
- : Sidramye lodged a message on the Laraniem Regional Message Board.
- : Sidramye was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Sidramye was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Sidramye seized the position of Ocromia WA Delegate from The Federal Republic of Edropia.
- : Sidramye withdrew its endorsement from The Federal Republic of Edropia.
- : Sidramye was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Sidramye lost the position of Ocromia WA Delegate to The Federal Republic of Edropia.
- : Sidramye approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Liberate Nazi Europa"".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Edropia.