The Space Colony Cluster of Side 10 is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its pith helmet sales, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 4.83 billion Spacenoids are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ray City. The average income tax rate is 92.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Side 10ian economy, worth 796 trillion credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 164,875 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The standard police uniform now comes with several colours of belt, the sound of wooden legs echo throughout Side 10 after the recent introduction of the Foot Tax, the parliament building has installed a revolving door, and college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Side 10's national animal is the tapir, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Side 10, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys.
- : Side 10 was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments and the Top 5% for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Following new legislation in Side 10, the parliament building has installed a revolving door.
- : Following new legislation in Side 10, the sound of wooden legs echo throughout Side 10 after the recent introduction of the Foot Tax.
- : Following new legislation in Side 10, the standard police uniform now comes with several colours of belt.
- : Following new legislation in Side 10, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
- : Following new legislation in Side 10, a bureaucratic fight over S1IA cafeteria food expenditures has caused the temporary suspension of all agency counterintelligence operations.
- : Following new legislation in Side 10, international tensions are high as Side 10 threatens any government with the audacity to arrest its citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Side 10, t-shirts displaying a photo of Leader performing the Full-Monty are selling out.
- : Side 10 was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Kobagia.
Endorsements Received: 147 » Notyoutopia, Siwale, Shin-Hachioji, Yaorozu, Malta Comino Gozo, Corfad, Great Bights Mum, Unimaginable Doom, Diodone, Pleroma Sans Romans, Sunto, Bayern-Straubing, Buckerino, Shibutani, Wineclaw, PlanetPunk, Kwaj, Selfgradatude, Frances Francis the First of France, Holy Oranz, Universal State Formula, Territorio di Nessuno, Californian Redwood, Shadowrik, Pallaith, Northern Glory, Sil Dorsett, Guslantis, Lower Nubia, Moubarakistan, Atain, Former English Colony, Yukti, Kylesburgh, Koda-Land, Highton Islands, The Gamer Party, Q w e r t y, Tredano, Whereisthatistan, Sacrento, The Kyziban Islands, Zeternia, Sundred, United Draconia, Empy, Ethnon, Maott, The United States of Romania, Suicidistan, and 97 others.Xentherida, El Fiji Grande, American MapleStory, Dar es Saalam, Wilkshire, The Iron Lions, The Rhein States, The Most Freedom Ever, Valhalla123, New Bremerton, New Pruessen, Cinnibar, Spartoptia, SORT, General COE, Sinelona, Vincone Cae, Uganda Knuckles UK, North Bratislava, Kasazzastan, Omnistria, Cloydicia, Napnomadia, Sheldanada, Bearical, Unsophisticate, Niradans, Ka Ching, Hong Kong Empire, Black Templares, Lunallian, Dreadton, The Pantheons, Ninjak30, Amauri, Outer Egorniand, Federation Terra Australis, SillyString, Eri-Maqa-Ena, The Windmilluminati, Pasargad, Alunya, Ainsworth, Ozstan, Steraz, The Sinclarian Provinces, Guer Aike, Votak Matim, Ofemerica, Egalico, Tappan Hills, Solmetria, Joodey, Jasminlandia, Torakuen, Ara Antrizuls, The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Ibiscaton, Saturns Edge, Peldorn, Zemnaya Svoboda, Steampunk Ariel, Plangainer, VarDrade, Trillius, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Marijuana Haven, Ejhsa, Liberum Mundi, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Lomjia, Nakayo, 1 very fast endotarter, Afrille, Ikea Rike, Thiammyalllaland, Free Azzaca, Vikingiarchy, Aratani, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Haor Chall, Noahs Second Country, Rynion, Test for a new hope, Castle Federation, Elder Realms, The Black Cathedral, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Loutsland, Felhaven, Constantinolia, Justanistan, Loli County, Ttopa, and Kobagia.