|Leader||free market economics|
The Voluntary Society of Sibirsky is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by free market economics with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, absence of drug laws, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 20.363 billion Sibirskies live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, liberal, pro-business, outspoken individuals is primarily concerned with Education, with Industry also on the agenda, while Law & Order and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sergeville. Income tax is unheard of.
The powerhouse Sibirskyian economy, worth a remarkable 3,732 trillion serges a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Gambling, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 183,301 serges, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,227,514 per year while the poor average 10,305, a ratio of 119 to 1.
Citizens must pay to enjoy Sibirsky's pristine beaches, re-education centers are being added to most prisons, people are now classified as male, female, or genderqueer, and electrocution deaths among computer technicians are at an all-time high. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Sibirsky's national animal is the Siberian Tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sibirsky's influence in Laissez Faireholm rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Sibirsky was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Sibirsky's influence in Laissez Faireholm rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Sibirsky's influence in Laissez Faireholm rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Sibirsky's influence in Laissez Faireholm rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Sibirsky's influence in Laissez Faireholm rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Sibirsky's influence in Laissez Faireholm rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Sibirsky was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes, Rudest Citizens, Highest Unexpected Death Rate, Most Pro-Market, and Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- : Sibirsky altered its national flag.
- : Sibirsky lodged a message on the Laissez Faireholm Regional Message Board.