|Leader||Commander of the Oligarchy Eriks Maslow|
The Oligarchic Military Junta of Shreminov is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Commander of the Oligarchy Eriks Maslow with an iron fist, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, pith helmet sales, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 3.171 billion Shreminovians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rovskoy. The average income tax rate is 95.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Shreminovian economy, worth 516 trillion Shreminovian Marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 162,862 Shreminovian Marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
Crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing, warfare increasingly resembles a video game, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel, and in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Shreminov's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is State Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Shreminov, in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare.
- : Following new legislation in Shreminov, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel.
- : Following new legislation in Shreminov, warfare increasingly resembles a video game.
- : Following new legislation in Shreminov, crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing.
- : Shreminov's influence in The Radiant rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Shreminov voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Iran".
- : Shreminov was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Following new legislation in Shreminov, Shreminovians incessantly needle their doctors for relief.
- : Following new legislation in Shreminov, politicians stage photo ops featuring barely functional fighter jets.
- : Shreminov lodged a message on the The Radiant Regional Message Board.