|Capital||Hav - Manafoa|
The Sarcastic Supervisor of Shoalia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Sho Jörmunr with an even hand, and notable for its ritual sacrifices, absence of drug laws, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 3.467 billion Shoalians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hav - Manafoa. The average income tax rate is 55.7%.
The powerhouse Shoalian economy, worth 298 trillion Shoalian units a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 86,079 Shoalian units, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast, more sidewalk is dedicated to animals than people, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, and a widely accepted trade policy is "tit-for-tat". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Shoalia's national animal is the Shoalian matamata, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Shovanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Shoalia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Shoalia's influence in Entropy rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Shoalia's influence in Entropy rose from "Unproven" to "Page".
- : Shoalia relocated from Lazarus to Entropy.
- : Shoalia was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Shoalia ceased to exist in Entropy.
- : Shoalia's influence in Entropy fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
- : Shoalia's influence in Entropy fell from "Vassal" to "Apprentice".
- : Shoalia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens and Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Shoalia resigned from the World Assembly.