The Empire of Shin Ezo is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Enomoto Takeaki with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, parental licensing program, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate population of 2.988 billion Shin Ezoans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hakodate. The average income tax rate is 65.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Shin Ezoan economy, worth 366 trillion Ryoes a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 122,490 Ryoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Crackheads chase drug-loaded drones in hopes of a lucky drop, many politicians are having to do a hard day's work for the first time in their careers, referenda can be called for any law at the request of at least one third of the voting population, and the nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Shin Ezo's national animal is the Koi, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Shin Ezo was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Eglise Sainte Eve.
- : Shin Ezo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Shin Ezo, the nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events.
- : Following new legislation in Shin Ezo, referenda can be called for any law at the request of at least one third of the voting population.
- : Following new legislation in Shin Ezo, many politicians are having to do a hard day's work for the first time in their careers.
- : Following new legislation in Shin Ezo, crackheads chase drug-loaded drones in hopes of a lucky drop.
- : Following new legislation in Shin Ezo, the government is suspected of mass disappearing dissidents both at home and abroad.
- : Shin Ezo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector and Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Shin Ezo, where there's smoke there's the Shin Ezo Forestry Department.
- : Following new legislation in Shin Ezo, statues of famous citizens are erected or demolished on a purely partisan basis.
Endorsements Received: 122 » Notyoutopia, Frances Francis the First of France, Unimaginable Doom, Yaorozu, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, HMS Unicorn, Sunto, Bharathvarsh, Guslantis, Novare Res, Lionia, Selfgradatude, Xentherida, Sil Dorsett, Shadowrik, Vegetarian States, Apetopia, Great Bights Mum, Wisconsota, American MapleStory, Holy Oranz, Avalon, Gorinchem and Hoog-Hoornaar, Republic of Dixie, Ceretis, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Sankami, Wineclaw, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, Siwale, HoNg KoNg EmPiRe, Indereac Lanx, Chukstik Illahi, Enosville, Sophista, Coemgen, Malta Comino Gozo, Kaschovia, The Army Republic of Prussia, Lord Ravenclaw, Vazali, Celreostia, Halcon siveriano, Southern Stroraia, Asland Gardens, Imperial Pene Rounitrang, Omicron Persei V111, Bonjoura, SORT, The Rossinite Empire, and 72 others.Pallaith, Kingdom of Space, Kwaj, General COE, Reannia, Friently, South Grand Mountain, Lupus Imperium, Shin-Hachioji, Diodone, Anima Proxa, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Plembobria, Zemnaya Svoboda, Sheppey, Yaris, Aenglaland, AdyLand, Paxiosolange, Prevaland, The Utopian Movement, Buckerino, Kelvaros Prime, Ausmercia, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Seven Hills, The Iron Lions, Cloydicia, Che Sana Und, Bayern-Straubing, The Lancerian Empire, Aerilia, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Amerian States, Vogonlandia, Stareogratia, Coppicia, Tredano, PlanetPunk, Maestros haven, Pakistan 001, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Territorio di Nessuno, Phillywob, Cuyan, Corfad, Slaughterhouse Nine, Wodan, Beodarasc, Forunte, Thenaca, Ainsworth, Felhaven, Pria Xennes, Victoriaans Nederlands, Midds Conia, Libotionia, Agrauron, Mzeusia, Asuroka, Gladio II, Malvad, NatsukiLand, Sanjurika, Merconitonitopia, Gospel Power, Techislovakia, Astal Aavors, Bridgett, and Eglise Sainte Eve.