The Free Empire of Shaunborough is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Shaun Andrews with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, strictly enforced bedtime, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 7.631 billion Shaunboroughians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hexvycombe. The average income tax rate is 96.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Shaunboroughian economy, worth a remarkable 1,168 trillion Marks a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 153,144 Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Every week is blindness awareness week, it's never "just a game" with Shaunboroughian sports fans, Shaun Andrews's luxurious new home has been designated as a protected cultural heritage site, and for just a few extra Marks Shaunboroughians can get new driving records with their new cars. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Shaunborough's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is United Protestant.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Shaunborough was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Northern Westwald.
- : Shaunborough was endorsed by The Village Republic of Temmi.
- : Following new legislation in Shaunborough, for just a few extra Marks Shaunboroughians can get new driving records with their new cars.
- : Shaunborough endorsed The Heart of The United Syrian States.
- : Shaunborough was endorsed by The Heart of The United Syrian States.
- : Following new legislation in Shaunborough, Shaun Andrews's luxurious new home has been designated as a protected cultural heritage site.
- : Following new legislation in Shaunborough, it's never "just a game" with Shaunboroughian sports fans.
- : Following new legislation in Shaunborough, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Shaunborough endorsed The Principality of Demonos.
- : Shaunborough was endorsed by The Principality of Demonos.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Treadwellia, Aflana, New Rogernomics, Custadia, Lazarene Ryccia, Glorious Society, Kamikaze89, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Aigania, Leonism, Bravenewworld, Steel Vagabonds, Aegis-5, Surd, Port Flynt, Astalen, Laporter, Navordia, Arkanik, Darcaethir, Othan, Thetraxia, Northern Rosary Isles, Aletian, Marcellinople, Courlany, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Shadowra, Nargorthia, Baelju, Sireco, Auralon, Cossack Peoples, Emperor PJ, Manaric, Caybow, Perchan, Axixic, Mainze, Tristin, The Sigometh Dynasty, Uhanda, The New California Republic, Snoodum, Aaecilia, Bobs raider puppet, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Russiane, Nova Zemlya, Outlaw Conformity, and 30 others.Margandy, Issrak-om, Praenestia, Grand Place, The Celestial Lands, Wishper, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, The Daedric Lords, The Salvation States, Ioboriya, Tottoro, Capercom, Inceptio, Skin Nation The Second, Peoples Republic of zanzablanzabar, Kunigund, Mzeusia, Arclandia, Domais, Ecchi Unlimited, Killer Kitty, Debussy, Ashoy, Owans, Ladandtopia, Demonos, The United Syrian States, Temmi, and Northern Westwald.