|Currency||Hugs and Chewed Pencils|
The Democratic Republic of Sharold is a colossal, efficient nation, renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, free-roaming dinosaurs, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.594 billion Carols enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Careold. The average income tax rate is 87.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Carold economy, worth 604 trillion Hugs and Chewed Pencils a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 91,725 Hugs and Chewed Pencils, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Primary candidates are replaced if they fail to compliment Leader's hair, proper policy proposals prerequire professional peer-reviewed papers, a rolling news ticker tape of disclaimers runs across the bottom of the screen on all TV shows, and rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sharold's national animal is the Snail, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sharold was endorsed by The Republic of Iningo.
- : Sharold was endorsed by The Dominion of New Sanet.
- : Following new legislation in Sharold, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century.
- : Following new legislation in Sharold, a rolling news ticker tape of disclaimers runs across the bottom of the screen on all TV shows.
- : Following new legislation in Sharold, proper policy proposals prerequire professional peer-reviewed papers.
- : Sharold was endorsed by The Republic of Eastern Mekong.
- : Sharold was endorsed by The Still Best in TSP of Witchcraft and Sorcery.
- : Sharold was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Sharold was endorsed by The Empire of Rhetiaa.
- : Sharold was endorsed by The Culture Blossom Commonwealth of North Prarie.
Endorsements Received: 94 » Erinor, Sandaoguo, Kringalia, Drugged Monkeys, Farengeto, Tsunamy, Aidenfieeld, Darakin, Hanguk-Nippon, Volaworand, Sedunn, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, New Briantown, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Cuuldere, Techganet, Rebel-topia, Auphelia, Xandev, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, North Catimestistrianes, Amerion, Dasko, Tsvetania, Aurcania, Qvait, Direwolf1, Mapico, Bear Connors Paradiso, Bleakfoot, Kandorith, PenguinPies, Bawkie, Terran Draconia, The Filippinas, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Anserisa, Holy Free, Baltenlands, Marinho Islands, Corgitopiaa, Nowa Europa, Shefino, Myness, Midand, Concrete Slab, and 44 others.The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Andinla, Laamiva, Maximvs Tarvgvs Rex, Belschaft, House Ahsanul, Tepertopia, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Royaltica, Vanbella, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Rotenaplistan, Treir, Synarion, Holota, Wakandan Tribes, Wallechi, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Scu Greinne, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Proctethia, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Gonrati, The United Australian States, Ipugao, Kaoia, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, JavaSiege, Dalegreen, Kaleidescooptopia, Beblahbleblo, Agletgreenia, North Prarie, Rhetiaa, Eastern Mekong, New Sanet, and Iningo.