The Anarchy of ShadowVoltia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Nobody knows with an even hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, complete lack of prisons, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 12.01 billion ShadowVoltians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The minute government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Utopia. The average income tax rate is 3.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient ShadowVoltian economy, worth a remarkable 1,606 trillion Credits a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 133,766 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
There's an aura of pseudoscience around academia, pandemics are over and done with by the time it takes to pass the nation's stringent border security, kindergartners love the free balloons that their schools give them, and tourists visit ShadowVoltia to mass-moon ShadowVoltian politicians. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. ShadowVoltia's national animal is the Haxus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Capitalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : ShadowVoltia was endorsed by The United Nations of Eppur.
- : Following new legislation in ShadowVoltia, tourists visit ShadowVoltia to mass-moon ShadowVoltian politicians.
- : Following new legislation in ShadowVoltia, kindergartners love the free balloons that their schools give them.
- : Following new legislation in ShadowVoltia, pandemics are over and done with by the time it takes to pass the nation's stringent border security.
- : ShadowVoltia endorsed The Lost Paradise of Grimmywelsh.
- : ShadowVoltia endorsed The Trading Card Nation of Dorab.
- : ShadowVoltia endorsed The Republic of Testa.
- : ShadowVoltia was endorsed by The Trading Card Nation of Dorab.
- : ShadowVoltia was endorsed by The Lost Paradise of Grimmywelsh.
- : ShadowVoltia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
Endorsements Received: 57 » The Soylent Green Party, Ignis Cinere, Better Indonesia, Karlando, Libertaritaritaritaria, Free Land of Rebellium, Anisopterra, Dustwind, Ascended Union, Valentian Elysium, The Republic of Osea, Medetas, Wysrod, Northern Nivaria, Evertopia, Vivolkha, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Liberdon, Marxist Germany, Manurajya, Anollasia, Isentran, Namakan, Pianaville, United States of Island land, Katitania, Point Comfort Colony, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Pallas Athenaie, Batona, The Galactic American Imperium, S Mova Derat, Megistos, Solarampa, New Kowloon Bay, Lisokyo, Violent Trees, Krystalveil, Greater Puptioneberadon, Ner Epiand, Holma, Saint Islaw Wra, Tausend Seen, Wischland, Clialaad, Killettland, Capea, The Indian Royalty, and 7 others.Silvedania, Alemputo, Venmere, Testa, Grimmywelsh, Dorab, and Eppur.