The Order of Shadow Guard is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Juan Pablo with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, devout population of 3.521 billion Guardians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Welfare, and Defense are also considered important, while International Aid isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Azleka. The average income tax rate is 29.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Shadow Guardian economy, worth 202 trillion Gold Coins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 57,467 Gold Coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Motorcycle riders are required to wear so much gear they've been nicknamed "Stay Pufts", breast milk is being redistributed from each according to their ability to each according to their need, private businesses are paving paradises to put up parking lots, and minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Shadow Guard's national animal is the Chimera, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Shadow Guard withdrew its endorsement from The Heavenly Kingdom of Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai.
- : The Technocratic State of Atrilan appointed Shadow Guard as Director of Defense with authority over Border Control and Embassies in Cobalt Network.
- : Shadow Guard endorsed The 2024 of Nancivania.
- : Shadow Guard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Convention on International Oil Spills"".
- : Shadow Guard was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Shadow Guard voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Federation of Conservative Nations".
- : Shadow Guard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lord Dominator".
- : Shadow Guard was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Shadow Guard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Confederation of Corrupt Dictators".
- : Shadow Guard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Convention on International Oil Spills".
Endorsements Received: None.