The Order of Shadow Guard is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Juan Pablo with an even hand, and notable for its public floggings, free-roaming dinosaurs, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, devout population of 4.05 billion Guardians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Welfare, and Environment also on the agenda, while International Aid receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Azleka. The average income tax rate is 30.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Shadow Guardian economy, worth 221 trillion Cobaltian Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 54,810 Cobaltian Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Motorcycle riders are required to wear so much gear they've been nicknamed "Stay Pufts", breast milk is being redistributed from each according to their ability to each according to their need, private businesses are paving paradises to put up parking lots, and minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Shadow Guard's national animal is the Chimera, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Shadow Guard voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Imperium Anglorum"".
- : Shadow Guard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Debtor Voting Rights".
- : Shadow Guard endorsed The Union of Federal Republics of Greater Redosia.
- : Shadow Guard withdrew its endorsement from The 2024 of Nancivania.
- : The Technocratic State of Atrilan dismissed Shadow Guard as Director of Defense of Cobalt Network.
- : Shadow Guard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Paffnia".
- : Shadow Guard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Jutsa".
- : Shadow Guard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing Groundwater Contamination".
- : Shadow Guard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Lyras".
- : Shadow Guard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Solorni"".
Endorsements Received: None.